GDT: Coyotes @ NEW JERSEY Devils 1:00 PM

MadDog2020

Here in the loft...fair amount of empty seats in this area.  Kinda my “goodbye” to the Devils this year.  

• Like 1

Really good crowd today. All the 1pm Saturday games have been great this year. Our fan base gets a lot of sh!t for our attendance but considering how bad this team has been this year the crowds have been solid all season. 

3 minutes ago, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

Here in the loft...fair amount of empty seats in this area.  Kinda my “goodbye” to the Devils this year.  

Not surprising cause unless you get a cheaper deal like I'm sure you did I don't see a lot of people throwing down face value to sit there. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Satans Hockey said:

Really good crowd today. All the 1pm Saturday games have been great this year. Our fan base gets a lot of sh!t for our attendance but considering how bad this team has been this year the crowds have been solid all season. 

Glad they get to watch an actual NHL roster today.

• Like 2

Yeah Devils definitely looked better than their offensive output would lead one to believe...having so many guys back clearly made a huge difference, especially on the power play...they simply didn’t convert.  And yeah, nice win for Mac.  He deserved it.

And as SH alluded to, nice-sized crowd...a lot of late arrivers to the loft...was considerably more crowded in the second period than the first.  

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, aclc79 said:

Back to Bingo you go!  You and all the others from the island of misfit toys....

I’d rather he not waste space at Bingo either...he’s a decent AHLer, but I don’t ever want to see him called up to the big club here again...there’s nothing there.

• Like 2