Sign in to follow this  
MadDog2020

GDT: Rags @ Devs 7:00 PM

6 hours ago, mfitz804 said:

What’s so special about Jacksonville, North Carolina?

Apparently the chicks are super easy. 

They really need new commercials. 

Marine corps base, camp Lejeune is based there. Those are all marines they are interviewing

8 hours ago, mfitz804 said:

Cangi: “When Wood is the player in the offensive zone, you know it’s a designed play.”

Usually the design is mowing down the goalie and taking a penalty. 

And knocking the net out of place. I dunno man, if I'm Wood I start taking some serious boxing lessons over the summer. That fight was pitiful.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, NJDfan1711 said:

That's pretty hilarious.  But, fvck them.

Yes and YES.

• Like 2

I don’t like it. Even when your team sucks, you shouldn’t go to a game and chant it. If you're gonna go, support your team. 

Also, don’t get along with Rangers fans, it’s just not right. 

• Like 2

I think it's funny. Sometimes you have to laugh to keep from crying. It's been that kind of season.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, NJDevils1214 said:

I think it's funny. Sometimes you have to laugh to keep from crying. It's been that kind of season.

Oh it’s funny, but that doesn’t make it right lol. 

Could never root for the tank against the Rangers.

Happy to see our boys get the W.

Now lose out lol

Watched maybe 5 minutes of the entire game.

The best part of it was seeing in one of the FB groups someone finally getting called out for wearing those helmets at the arena and blocking people who sit behind them views.

Just now, DevsMan84 said:

Watched maybe 5 minutes of the entire game.

The best part of it was seeing in one of the FB groups someone finally getting called out for wearing those helmets at the arena and blocking people who sit behind them views.

Watched some big chunks, but not exactly with white-knuckled interest.  Was flipping back and forth between the Devils and the Mets.  At least the Mets look like they could be interesting this season, so I have something to segue to.

What helmets?  Don't think I've ever seen those. 

2 minutes ago, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

Watched some big chunks, but not exactly with white-knuckled interest.  Was flipping back and forth between the Devils and the Mets.  At least the Mets look like they could be interesting this season, so I have something to segue to.

What helmets?  Don't think I've ever seen those. 

The one in question was a firefighter's helmet, but I have seen others with hardhats and the like.  I once sat behind one of these guys a few years back and it was miserable as the helmet blocks your view.

It seems like every year more and more fans need some sort of "schtick" to stand out from the rest of the crowd.

48 minutes ago, DevsMan84 said:

The one in question was a firefighter's helmet, but I have seen others with hardhats and the like.  I once sat behind one of these guys a few years back and it was miserable as the helmet blocks your view.

It seems like every year more and more fans need some sort of "schtick" to stand out from the rest of the crowd.

Like the guys who wear hot dog costumes, which I saw on multiple occasions after dollar dog night. 

No offense if you’re a board member, because hot dog costume =always funny. Close second to a banana costume. 

7 hours ago, slasher72 said:

And knocking the net out of place. I dunno man, if I'm Wood I start taking some serious boxing lessons over the summer. That fight was pitiful.

Went back and watched the fights after missing most of the game.  Aside from Wood getting smoked in a shutout, Bastain seemed to really enjoy getting punched in the face by a guy half his size judging by the dumb look on his face after skating away from his "fight".

28 minutes ago, titans04 said:

Bastain seemed to really enjoy getting punched in the face by a guy half his size judging by the dumb look on his face after skating away from his "fight".

He was high-fiving people and I was wondering if it was unrelated to the fight, because it COULDN'T have been because of that awful fight...

• Haha 1

22 hours ago, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

Nice win.

Brendan Lemieux’s Dumb and Dumber Harry haircut...yikes...

He's such a goon; he beat up his own teammate in practice a few days ago.  Yikes!