2019 Stanley Cup Playoffs thread

MadDog2020

2 hours ago, Devilsfan118 said:

I think I'm gonna hop on the Flames bandwagon.

Seems like a genuinely fun, exciting team without a ton of guys you have to hate. Though I guess Brady Tkachuk had a pretty punchable face.

Brady’s on the Sens. The Flames Tkachuk is Matthew. Less punchable face, but if Drew Doughty is to be believed he’s a pretty dirty player. 

I’m with you on rooting for CGY though. Fun team. Wouldn’t mind seeing the Jets make a run either. 

• Thanks 1

I can't not root for Tampa.  I've been here so long, and despite how people may hate Kuch or Hedman or the team in general for knocking us out last year, fact is that they built their team the right way, and they're just loaded with talent.  Hard to say they wouldn't deserve it this year. 

54 minutes ago, NJDfan1711 said:

I can't not root for Tampa.  I've been here so long, and despite how people may hate Kuch or Hedman or the team in general for knocking us out last year, fact is that they built their team the right way, and they're just loaded with talent.  Hard to say they wouldn't deserve it this year. 

It’s their Cup to lose, but I’m hoping they get punked. fvck them. I’d like to see Nashville win. Boyle raising the Cup would be awesome to see. 

Edited by MadDog2020
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, Nicomo said:

You would think they just won the Cup the way their broadcast team was acting. 

To be fair, it’s a HUGE win. Unquestionably the biggest playoff win that franchise has had to date. 

Edited by MadDog2020

2 minutes ago, Nicomo said:

Screams too much for my taste. 

Damn Pens tie it. 

OT in NY. 

Bailey nailed the pipe with five seconds left, that’s gonna hurt like hell for Isles fans if they lose in OT.

Edited by MadDog2020