2019 Stanley Cup Playoffs thread

MadDog2020

Just now, Lateralous said:

The Blues have been absolutely peppering the Stars for the last two periods but can't grab the lead.  Watch the Stars come down and get one good chance and score.   

Eddie O literally just said the same thing lol

• Like 1

Just now, SterioDesign said:

Every year i've been like "The Blues could go all out this year! they are my pick" and they always sh!t the bed. This year i basically gave up on them and they get their sh!t together lol 

That was the Caps for a lot of people until last year lol.

Amazing how the deadwood on last place teams end up being major factors deep in the playoffs for someone else. Only in hockey. 

Merrill, MoJo, Lovejoy, Maroon, fans were begging the front office to jettison all of those guys at one point or another. 

I understand it, but it's just wild. Doesn't happen in any other sport.

• Like 1

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!     BLUES WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!     THERE IS A GOD AFTER ALL!!!!!  :yay:

Pat Maroon.....Helps both his current AND FORMER Team right there.  :hail:

SCREW YOU, RAGS!!!    NO EXTRA 1ST ROUNDER FOR YOU!!!  SUCK IT!!!   :burn:

Edited by glenwo2
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, Satans Hockey said:

Hope the Sharks win it tomorrow. Dallas pissed this series away. If Coglinao didn't suck he would have finished that ot chance. 

Yup.   Rooting for the Sharks to make it as well.

If they do, THEN I'm rooting for Jumbo Joe Thornton to finally make it to the Big Dance.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

The last two paragraphs are not accurate at all, but so be it.  Lots of stuff we can talk about (and we’ve had some good conversations), but hockey in general just isn’t one of them.

You do realize it's also not just about the UFAs. The trades he made too makes it worst.

This is basically what Kekäläinen was willing to sacrifice to make a run this year... for a team who made the playoffs by like 1 point. Tell me that it's a smart move. He may not lose all of those assets in the end, but this is what he did put on the table and willing to lose for a run this season. It's ridiculous. He must have known if they didn't make the playoffs that he was losing his job so he thought, okay well fvck the future or something like that. 

Bergman

4th 2019

5th 2019

Anthony Duclair

2nd 2020

2nd 2021

Abramov

Davidsson

1st 2019

1st 2020 or Duchene

Panarin

Bob