2019 Stanley Cup Playoffs thread

MadDog2020

17 minutes ago, Nicomo said:

Marchand told Patrick Sharp his kids are ugly? Lol

Guy takes being a POS to another level. 

Meh, you take it too seriously. Guys talk sh!t on the ice. Believe me, a lot worse gets said than that lol.

Just now, MadDog2020 said:

Meh, you take it too seriously. Guys talk sh!t on the ice. Believe me, a lot worse gets said than that lol.

Sure, but Patrick Sharp obviously thought it was an unusual insult or he wouldn’t have mentioned it. 

8 minutes ago, Nicomo said:

Sure, but Patrick Sharp obviously thought it was an unusual insult or he wouldn’t have mentioned it. 

I guess.... I just find it hilarious that Brad Marchand would call anyone else ugly lol.

4 minutes ago, Nicomo said:

What a hit by Krug. Those are few and far between these days. Perfect form too. 

Outstanding hit. Loving the hate between these teams already, and it’s only game 1!

Edited by MadDog2020
  • Like 2

8 hours ago, Nicomo said:

He mentioned it because it was implied that Marchand hasn’t even seen Sharp’s kids, of which there’s only one. So it was said just to talk trash and get under his skin.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, devlman said:

He mentioned it because it was implied that Marchand hasn’t even seen Sharp’s kids, of which there’s only one. So it was said just to talk trash and get under his skin.

Well yeah...of course. Still a nose thing to bring kids into it. 

And like MD said, Marchand calling someone else ugly?? 

• Like 1

On 5/22/2019 at 1:34 PM, MadDog2020 said:

One other reason to root for the Blues.... fvck Boston. That city has won enough for the next 100 years. 

I live with their arrogance every day.  It gets real old real fast!  And did you get a load of that intro for game 1?  I guess BOS gave them some big bucks to do it....  

On 5/27/2019 at 10:28 PM, Nicomo said:

Edmunson doing his best Andy Greene impersonation in front of the net right there...

Binnington getting absolutely no help. 

He was brutal on goal #3 in game 1.  As Stevens would say, tie up the stick!

Solid game by the Blues to stay in it and keep tying it up after they went down 1-0 and then 2-1.  Tarasenko with a strong effort on his goal, battling for the puck and essentially creating his own rebound and opportunity - I knew if the Blues were going to have a chance in this series he would have to be productive, and so far he has.  Blues defense continues to impress too, still getting contributions on offense - that's a huge plus for them.

If they can manage to take Game 3 at home, I think Boston starts to reel a little bit.

• Like 1