2019 Stanley Cup Playoffs thread

MadDog2020

1 hour ago, mfitz804 said:

He looks like one. 

Screen Shot 2018-11-28 at 1.56.37 PM

What a horrible fate. Shave it, dude. 

I swear there were some pictures of the guy earlier in his career where if you'd just laid a sepia filter over it, he looked like a Civil War vet. Someone's gotta give him some advice on dealing with that thing. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Blues got their a$$ES handed to them and I neither feel sorry for them, nor root for them. Not rooting for Boston too, just enjoying the playoffs and not giving a rat's a$$ if rat face lol wins another cup. Earn it if you want it. Good job Boston - we're going to see a great game 7. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Devs64 said:

Blues got their a$$ES handed to them and I neither feel sorry for them, nor root for them. Not rooting for Boston too, just enjoying the playoffs and not giving a rat's a$$ if rat face lol wins another cup. Earn it if you want it. Good job Boston - we're going to see a great game 7. 

Yeah....at the end of the day....really....WHO GIVES A fvck?     Just give us Great Hockey.

Of course if I were a fan of either team I'd be agonizing, of course.....

6 hours ago, glenwo2 said:

Yeah....at the end of the day....really....WHO GIVES A fvck?     Just give us Great Hockey.

Of course if I were a fan of either team I'd be agonizing, of course.....

For sure...two horrible nights for two fan bases. I still feel it's a 50/50 chance on Wednesday. IMO in 4 out of 6 games Blues have looked stronger. However Bruins have not just significantly outscored them but also proved to be a better playoff team (at least to me) which of course does not guarantee the cup. I'm sure most people now think Boston will win game 7 just like they believed the series would be over tonight. We'll get the final answer in 72 hours. 

Edited by Devs64

The Blues looked like they were going to be the better team but all it took was a stupid penalty by Schenn and a bad clear by ROR and the whole thing went in the toilet. Once the Bruins had the lead Rask turned into a titanium wall. fvck ratface and his stupid stat. Bennington's weak play on that bouncing shot was the nail in the coffin.

4 minutes ago, NJDfan1711 said:

Or a bad penalty in the offensive zone, or a turnover that leads to a breakaway.  I'm not picky.  

Marchand goes to the box for licking a dude, and the Blues score the GWG on the ensuing power play. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2