2019 Stanley Cup Playoffs thread

MadDog2020

9 minutes ago, glenwo2 said:

Hey!!  Stop stealing my sh!t.  ;)

BTW,  I feel bad for MarJo :

spacer.png

But he's the only one I feel bad for.   The rest of that team and Franchise can SUCK IT!

I feel bad for Moore also.  He was a good dude and a good Devil.

Haven't been watching because I simply checked out this year but I definitely don't hate Boston as much as the rest of you but that's probably because I don't care about the NFL, MLB or NBA at all. 

The schedule this year was absolutely stupid and the NBA finals almost finished before the NHL did which is even more stupid. 

I've been ready for next season to start since December and I'm glad it's finally officially over. 

LETS GO DEVILS & F*CK EVERYONE ELSE!!! 

Edited by Satans Hockey

21 minutes ago, Satans Hockey said:

Haven't been watching because I simply checked out this year but I definitely don't hate Boston as much as the rest of you but that's probably because I don't care about the NFL, MLB or NBA at all. 

The schedule this year was absolutely stupid and the NBA finals almost wrapped about before the NHL did which is even more stupid. 

I've been ready for next season to start since December and I'm glad it's finally officially over. 

LETS GO DEVILS & F*CK EVERYONE ELSE!!! 

actually the Bruins are my 2nd fav team in the league but i wanted the Blues to win. Plus i didn't want Marchand to get another cup. And we won the lottery.

Win-Win-Win

21 minutes ago, SterioDesign said:

actually the Bruins are my 2nd fav team in the league but i wanted the Blues to win. Plus i didn't want Marchand to get another cup. And we won the lottery.

Win-Win-Win

Ridiculous, but as long as you're happy whatever floats your boat.

Edited by Satans Hockey
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, Satans Hockey said:

If they went to a concert over actually watching the game they weren't a real fan anyway. 

Yeah I was thinking the same thing.... if you’re a real Blues fan, you aren’t missing game 7 of the Cup Finals for a Phish show lol.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, SterioDesign said:

Win-Win-Win

So many issues:

1) Having a “2nd fav team” is weird. 

2) That team being in the same conference and geographically so close to your first favorite team is weirder. 

3) Having your second favorite team make Game 7 and then rooting for the other team, which is not your first favorite team, is weirdest. 

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

7 minutes ago, MadDog2020 said:

Yeah I don’t get the whole ‘second favorite team’ thing. fvck every team that isn’t the Devils.

But even if you accept that concept...why would you root against them in the Finals? Why have a second favorite team and then not root for them??

• Like 1

Congrats to the Blues...such an incredible year for them, truly...from last place and talk about them being blown up to somehow pulling their sh!t together and not only putting together an impressive playoff run, but even winning a friggin' CUP to boot. 

Hell of a year for ROR...sometimes it takes a while (and the right place) for a guy to put it all completely together, and with his third team and in his 10th NHL season, he did just that.  Kudos to him.   

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, MadDog2020 said:

Yeah I don’t get the whole ‘second favorite team’ thing. fvck every team that isn’t the Devils.

1 hour ago, mfitz804 said:

So many issues:

1) Having a “2nd fav team” is weird. 

2) That team being in the same conference and geographically so close to your first favorite team is weirder. 

3) Having your second favorite team make Game 7 and then rooting for the other team, which is not your first favorite team, is weirdest. 

I abandoned my “2nd favorite team” (CBJ) the moment it was announced they were moving to the East, and into the same division as the Devils. And at least I had a good reason to casually follow them since they’re in my home state...

Stereo only likes the Bruins because they hate the Habs as much as he does. :P

55 minutes ago, Nicomo said:

I abandoned my “2nd favorite team” (CBJ) the moment it was announced they were moving to the East, and into the same division as the Devils. And at least I had a good reason to casually follow them since they’re in my home state...

Stereo only likes the Bruins because they hate the Habs as much as he does. :P

That guy gets it lol that's the true rivalry going on in my region. Bruins vs MTL. And they are the closest team to me technically. 

And i wouldn't say that it's like i have 2 fav team. They are just my team i'm rooting for by default when NJ is out and when they play MTL.

Pretty simple really

9 hours ago, MadDog2020 said:

Phish was playing in St. Louis tonight.... this was moments after the Blues won. 

Lol, reminds me when my brother decided to go to a Phish show he had tickets for instead of going to Game 4  with me in '95. 

20 minutes ago, Daniel said:

Lol, reminds me when my brother decided to go to a Phish show he had tickets for instead of going to Game 4  with me in '95. 

I’m sure your brother is a terrific dude, but I have to question his priorities lol.