MadDog2020

2019 Stanley Cup Playoffs thread

9 hours ago, MadDog2020 said:

This a great hockey game.

It really was.  Pretty much non-stop action right from the onset with the Blue scoring in the first minute or two, all the way until the clock hit zero in the 3rd.  I expect Game 5 to be a great one as well - probably played tight and conservative, but best of all, tough.

• Like 2

What a slick pass by Sanford. 

• Like 2

Holy blown call on that second St. Louis goal.. yikes.

• Like 2

If I was a Bruins fan, I’d be looking for these refs in the parking lot tonight.

Really bad no call there. 

Still never like to see sh!t thrown on the ice though. Classless. 

The Bruins got boned royally. That missed call cost them the game.

1 minute ago, MadDog2020 said:

I’d be pissed if I was a Bruins fan, but they certainly had their chances. They passed too many times tonight when they should have been shooting. Especially guys like Pasta. 

Exciting finish though. Wish we didn’t have to wait until Sunday for game 6. I think Boston will come out strong and probably force a game 7. 

Still cant believe a team that was in last place in January is 1 win away from winning the Cup. 

Just now, NJDevils1214 said:

Rat face lost. Can't even be mad. 

Correct 

• Like 1

Just now, NJDevils1214 said:

Rat face lost. Can't even be mad. 

1000% true.

fvck HIM.

I do feel bad for MarJo, though.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
13 minutes ago, MadDog2020 said:

And it may have cost them the Cup if St. Louis wins back home.   (captain obvious here)

Edited by glenwo2
  • Like 1

And there’s a link to a Bruins fan getting his ass kicked by a Blues fan in the comments too lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Nicomo said:

And there’s a link to a Bruins fan getting his ass kicked by a Blues fan in the comments too lol

Here it is lmfao: 

• Haha 2

Rough night to be a Bruins fan lol

• Haha 1

I'd feel bad about the blown call but it's Boston so whatever. There's still confetti in the streets from their last parade. 

• Like 2

My planed was at the gate in Cleveland last night with over 5 minutes to play.,. Then they forgot to have a marshaller meet us to get us to the jetway. Then the pilots decided to turn off the APU without the jet bridge connecting us so it became a stuffy awful mess... and I missed the end of the game. Fun end to a crappy day of travel

I’ve heard Boston described as a “racist San Francisco” and that’s the best thing I’ll hear all day.

• Haha 2

Pretty bad missed call on that 2nd goal, but no one's going to feel sorry for Boston.  I think there's a good chance the Blues win on Sunday, but if it goes back to Boston I can see the Bruins coming up with the win, sadly. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, MB3 said:

I’ve heard Boston described as a “racist San Francisco” and that’s the best thing I’ll hear all day.

Quoted for accuracy. 

2 hours ago, NJDfan1711 said:

Pretty bad missed call on that 2nd goal, but no one's going to feel sorry for Boston.  I think there's a good chance the Blues win on Sunday, but if it goes back to Boston I can see the Bruins coming up with the win, sadly. 

Its either Blues at home in 6 or Boston at home in 7. I can't see St Louis blowing the lead and then winning in 7 with Boston having all of that momentum. 

I will also add I have not predicted anything right this playoffs, so Blues in 7. 

• Like 2

Please don't tell me you're all calling that mega-flop by Acciari a "blown call".. It's a non call. He got tripped sure, but then he tried to sell it like he got hit by a freight train by throwing back his right leg and almost doing a backflip. If anything they should have both got 2, but Acciari lays there on the ground like a pansy trying to sell it, and winds up watching the Blues bury the puck behind Rask instead. Play the game you fvcking douche. fvck boston.

• Like 5

34 minutes ago, RunninWithTheDevil said:

Please don't tell me you're all calling that mega-flop by Acciari a "blown call".. It's a non call. He got tripped sure, but then he tried to sell it like he got hit by a freight train by throwing back his right leg and almost doing a backflip. If anything they should have both got 2, but Acciari lays there on the ground like a pansy trying to sell it, and winds up watching the Blues bury the puck behind Rask instead. Play the game you fvcking douche. fvck boston.

spacer.png

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)
27 minutes ago, DevsMan84 said:

spacer.png

Blandisi was given a diving penalty for that and a warning from the league. Then he dove in another game after that and was given a fine. I'm glad he's off the team. 

Edited by Satans Hockey
  • Like 3