2019 Stanley Cup Playoffs thread

MadDog2020

Put Kucherov in the “impossible to root for” category.  Piece of sh!t.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, MadDog2020 said:

Best quote ever from that article. In discussing Kucherov’s potential suspension:

Estimations range from a slap on the wrist to the death penalty because the league isn’t exactly consistent about this kind of stuff.”

• Like 2

1 hour ago, MadDog2020 said:

Kadri got three games last year for the same hit. Once again, the NHL shows no consistency whatsoever.

The problem for me is they lighten suspensions for the playoffs. 3 reg season games = 1 playoff game. A suspension should be a suspension...ALL YEAR.

14 minutes ago, NJDevils1214 said:

The problem for me is they lighten suspensions for the playoffs. 3 reg season games = 1 playoff game. A suspension should be a suspension...ALL YEAR.

The Kadri suspension I’m talking about was in the playoffs last year. It’s just the typical star treatment bullsh!t. 

Do we expect Kucherov to behave any differently?  Or anybody else from that team?  They must get it from that smug scumbag of a coach;  it must be in his game plan.

And I love the sponteneity of the Isles' fans.  Hey, we can do that, too!

44 minutes ago, MadDog2020 said:

The Kadri suspension I’m talking about was in the playoffs last year. It’s just the typical star treatment bullsh!t. 

I stand corrected then, I forgot about that, but I definitely think there's other examples where the regular season punishment wasn't equal to the playoff punishment. I agree with you. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, MadDog2020 said:

i don't think it's super star treatment. Kadri has quite a history with suspensions. 1250337785_ScreenShot2019-04-13at10_05_45PM.png.b4bb630bd35d222e8a20a1eaf9ff7eb4.png

Edited by SterioDesign

5 minutes ago, jagknife said:

DeBrusk collided with Kadri and the poor thing (read: piece of sh!t) is hurt. Such a shame it happened to such an upstanding person...

Didn’t look intentional to me

Yeah, it was clean. Man he went flying though.