Taylor Hall to AZ, 1st Rnd pick, 3rd Rnd Conditonal Pick, Bahl and 2 Prospects.Dvs Retain 50% salary

Derlique

4 minutes ago, MB3 said:

realistically, who in the fvcking world is on a competing team that is going to give up a young nhl ready player in the middle of a playoff race for a few months of injury-prone Taylor hall?

Nobody, that’s who. 

That's right. I saw some reputable writers suggesting Raanta could be coming our way. There's no team with two good NHL goalies that's going to trade one of them in the middle of a playoff race. Well, definitely not the Coyotes.

Edited by Neb00rs

11 minutes ago, MB3 said:

Instead of acquiring prospects we should really acquire more quality NHL players. Like, uhhh PK Subban and Wayne Simmonds. Just off the top of my head, let’s target them? 

also isn’t there a guy in Russia right now that has “the next Panarin” label? I’ve seen some people say he’s an immediate plug-and-play top line winger. Let’s get him!!!!

realistically, who in the fvcking world is on a competing team that is going to give up a young nhl ready player in the middle of a playoff race for a few months of injury-prone Taylor hall?

Nobody, that’s who. 

So you are saying that Ray is equally bad at picking NHL-quality players like he does with non-NHL quality players?  That doesn't give me the warm and fuzzies.

Which first rounders outside of #1OA has Ray drafted into quality NHL players?  Smith?  He doesn't stand a chance with Shero's current ex-Pittsburgh flunkies.

3 minutes ago, hit the post said:

I'm glad this cancer is gone.....Can't wait to hear them boo him .

He wasn’t a cancer. Just stop. 

Anyway...not a terribly exciting return, but I also wouldn’t call it a “magic beans package” either. I’ll take a 1st and a decent defensive prospect all day. What do we currently have in the system, Smith and Walsh? We need all the help we can get. 

• Like 1

All Coyotes fans should be ecstatic for how little they gave up here.  And no one here can possibly be excited with what we got. 

Don't blame Ray for getting something like this at this point, but it's absolutely his fault that we're at this point to begin with.  If anyone told you this was how it was going to turn out the day we got him, they'd probably have been banned for being trolling Ranger fans. 

But what's done is done.  I just wish one of our useless beat writers can get him to give some sense of what his plan for the team is now.  It's literally the only question he should be asked, and he should be asked it repeatedly until he actually answers it.

Edited by Daniel
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Nicomo said:

He wasn’t a cancer. Just stop. 

Anyway...not a terribly exciting return, but I also wouldn’t call it a “magic beans package” either. I’ll take a 1st and a decent defensive prospect all day. What do we currently have in the system, Smith and Walsh? We need all the help we can get. 

In your opinion....In mine he was so f off

54 minutes ago, DevsMan84 said:

No, but Ottawa got a better return for a Karlsson glorified rental.

A Big Body D-man who might turn into a 3rd pairing D-man.  Great, Mirco Mueller 2.0.

Two "who knows" prospects?  Hey, we got that out the ass up in Bing.

The first rounder is the only thing to be happy about.

they also traded him before the season started. 

also Karlsson is arguably a better player. Hell, he's a DMAN and outproduced Hall many times... Hall's top 3 seasons he had 65, 80 and 93 pts...

Karlsson went above 65 points 5 TIMES and was on pace to get it a 6th time (needed 3 more pts) but miss 11 games due to injury that season.

Again, as a dman ! 

• Like 1

Just now, NJDfan1711 said:

Slightly on topic....anyone have recommendations on where to send my jersey to get it re-lettered and numbered, and how much to expect it to cost?  I know I have one of the "knock offs", so would prefer not to spend a ton since the jersey itself wasn't all that expensive.  

This is DevsMan84's domain, but why don't you just buy another knockoff instead and retire your Hall knockoff jersey?

2 minutes ago, NJDfan1711 said:

Slightly on topic....anyone have recommendations on where to send my jersey to get it re-lettered and numbered, and how much to expect it to cost?  I know I have one of the "knock offs", so would prefer not to spend a ton since the jersey itself wasn't all that expensive.  

These guys changed my Parise name plate to Hall and did a good job.  I plan on going to them when someone decent gets the number again.

https://exclusivepro.com/

• Like 1

wait and see what happens here if they sell off Sami and maybe others (Palm's name has been out in the rumor mill). These moves including this one kick the can down the road as far as becoming a better over all team. Necessary steps? perhaps but short term the roster which lacks depth and overall talent slides backwards for the time being. Painful but necessary with Hall not signing a long term deal here regardless of the reason.

I would estimate his chances of signing a long term deal in AZ as nill.

The sun will come up again one of these days.

I'm kind of relief that we aren't the team that will sign Hall his next contract... I know that we have to pay to have star player and all that... but since his injury (i mean.. the last one), something was off with him and his skating. Ok maybe this contract things was difficult for him to handle or anything like that but he wasn't the Hall we loved. 

Isn't a Parise 2.0 situation there ? 

I'm not that mad at the return we had tonight... It's in the range of what we could expect. Nothing crazy i agree... but also nothing crazy ; ) 

• Like 3