Taylor Hall to AZ, 1st Rnd pick, 3rd Rnd Conditonal Pick, Bahl and 2 Prospects.Dvs Retain 50% salary

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Bahl is obviously the most intriguing of the three prospects coming back. 6'6", 230 lb left shot defenseman that's going to be playing with Ty Smith on Team Canada at the World Juniors in a couple wee

So Taylor Hall admitted in his recent interview after playing PUBG that he “definitely” recognizes some of the same fans in the building every game.  And you guys laughed at me for wearing assles

Posted Images

37 minutes ago, Devils01 said:

Won’t happen they have a solid team.

We are guaranteed the 2021 3rd round pick, which can be upgraded to the following:

To get a 2nd round pick, Yotes have to win a playoff round OR re-sign Hall.

To get a 1st round pick, Yotes have to win a playoff round AND re-sign Hall.

Bottom line, do we want two 1st rounders (chances after 24th pick in 2020 and 2021 can be any way), or 1 early pick and a third rounder.

13 minutes ago, Anhkheg said:

We are guaranteed the 2021 3rd round pick, which can be upgraded to the following:

To get a 2nd round pick, Yotes have to win a playoff round OR re-sign Hall.

To get a 1st round pick, Yotes have to win a playoff round AND re-sign Hall.

Bottom line, do we want two 1st rounders (chances after 24th pick in 2020 and 2021 can be any way), or 1 early pick and a third rounder.

One early pick and I’ll take my chances in the 3rd round. However, I don’t see ARI not making the playoffs

• Like 1
On 12/19/2019 at 1:07 AM, SterioDesign said:

Yeah i'm absolutely in that camp too. i mean from all scenarios... i want to get the highest possible first round pick more than anything else.

Arizona missing the playoffs means we get to pick somewhere between 4th and 15th... and a pick in the 70 / 80th or so.

Arizona making the playoffs and losing in the first round is getting us a pick between 16th and 24th... plus a a pick between 78 and 85 i think

Arizona winning a round in the playoffs is getting us a pick between 24 and 31.... then between 55 and 62... depending how far they make it...

Then Arizona re-signing taylor would get us probably 2 late first round picks...  but that's likely not happening anyway

It's being coined as the "Hall Curse", but Kuemper left the game injured last night in a blow out loss.. this slightly increases our chances of Yotes missing the playoffs for the 4th-15th pick.

https://arizonasports.com/story/2198514/injury-to-insult-coyotes-loss-ends-with-darcy-kuemper-getting-hurt/

Edited by Aznjsn
  • Sad 1