Taylor Hall to AZ, 1st Rnd pick, 3rd Rnd Conditonal Pick, Bahl and 2 Prospects.Dvs Retain 50% salary

Derlique

7 hours ago, SterioDesign said:

I'd do Marner for Hall all day long if i could

I mean it’s almost like both the Leafs and Hall are asking for it. Marner remains unsigned, Hall wants to go there, I can’t see why it wouldn’t get done. 

Now, knowing Marner isn’t willing to sign long term, what does that add to the equation? Is Taylor with an 8 year deal “worth” more? 

2 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

I mean it’s almost like both the Leafs and Hall are asking for it. Marner remains unsigned, Hall wants to go there, I can’t see why it wouldn’t get done. 

Now, knowing Marner isn’t willing to sign long term, what does that add to the equation? Is Taylor with an 8 year deal “worth” more? 

My only issue with Marner is that it's pretty clear he will be out the door as soon as he can be. He's just trying to get to UFA as soon as possible. I guess it's just a question of if that would match our window. 

Edited by Devil Dan 56

9 hours ago, SterioDesign said:

At the end of the day i think it's about if he really likes it in NJ... cause not a single destination can guarantee him a cup anyway. Just look at fvcking Tampa last year. So if you go somewhere JUST for a cup and you don't get it.. you changed your whole life for nothing. So if you end your career and never win a cup... well at least you were living somewhere where you were happy.

So IF he really likes it in NJ and that he thinks that NJ has a "shot" at a cup in the future. Then that's all he can base his decision on really.

I wonder if you're in his position if you get your agent to do some work and see which teams could be in a position to make a pitch next summer and stuff like that so you can kind of gauge your options?

Well said 

Hall, assuming an 8-year extension is in play with the Devils, for 4 years of Marner doesn't excite me.

As someone else said - it looks to me like Marner is sprinting towards UFA as quickly as he can.

Now, if we were given permission to talk to Marner and negotiate an 8 year, 11M deal to make him one of the highest paid wingers in hockey.. I might consider it.

Edited by Devilsfan118
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

40651153642_d529e588ac_b.jpg

It’s a big multimillion business, it’s not an option in ea nhl game. 

Gusev sign with us in a couple of minutes after trade. Do you really think that Shero and Gusev quickly agreed?

Edited by Guadana

2 minutes ago, Guadana said:

It’s a big multimillion business, it’s not an option in ea nhl game. 

Gusev sign with us after couple of minutes after trades. Do you really think that Shero and Gusev quickly agreed?

Of course. All trades have to be completed within two minutes or everyone walks away. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

i honestly keep on forgetting how good Hall is... like... i "know" he's good but since he hasnt played for us in like.... YEARS its like a distant vague memory... then i just remember him finding a way to get a point every damn game 2 years ago, he was insane

• Like 3

3 hours ago, SterioDesign said:

i honestly keep on forgetting how good Hall is... like... i "know" he's good but since he hasnt played for us in like.... YEARS its like a distant vague memory... then i just remember him finding a way to get a point every damn game 2 years ago, he was insane

I just want this guy to sign already so we can move on

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, moustic said:

he signs today.

(Vous allez voir ! )

I know that will be for today. Be amazed by my omniscient all you want.... It's how it's going to be. Taylor Hall will sign his new contract today ! 

From your lips to God’s ears. 🙏

27 minutes ago, moustic said:

he signs today.

(Vous allez voir ! )

I know that will be for today. Be amazed by my omniscient all you want.... It's how it's going to be. Taylor Hall will sign his new contract today ! 

I’m on vacation and this does feel like the kind of thing that would happen when I’m away and paying less attention. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, moustic said:

he signs today.

(Vous allez voir ! )

You made me check this thread because of your Devils Survivor post...  and search the web.      :angry:

3 minutes ago, aylbert said:

You made me check this thread because of your Devils Survivor post...  and search the web.      :angry:

(plus the pain you suffer is totally acceptable... That was the price to pay to kill the Captain in this game ! ; ) 

3 hours ago, moustic said:

(plus the pain you suffer is totally acceptable... That was the price to pay to kill the Captain in this game ! ; ) 

I can appreciate a man willing to stake his credibility on a gut feeling! Here's to your final few hours of being widely respected around here.

Image result for cheers gif

😛

Edited by Neb00rs
  • Like 1