Jump to content

Taylor Hall to AZ, 1st Rnd pick, 3rd Rnd Conditonal Pick, Bahl and 2 Prospects.Dvs Retain 50% salary


Recommended Posts

16 minutes ago, ajsgolf said:

Who would’ve thought everyone now wants this fvcking thread to become the “Taylor hall please leave watch” thread.

I don't want him to go. Would be nice if he got some perspective though.

Since when is Booing not okay in sports? What makes sports special that it gets an exemption? It is entertainment, the universal sign of displeasure in entertainment is Booing the act. It has been since probably ancient times. They sucked. We(fans) paid money and are not entertained-- So fvcking BOOO, Taylor. BOOO!

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Bahl is obviously the most intriguing of the three prospects coming back. 6'6", 230 lb left shot defenseman that's going to be playing with Ty Smith on Team Canada at the World Juniors in a couple wee

So Taylor Hall admitted in his recent interview after playing PUBG that he “definitely” recognizes some of the same fans in the building every game.  And you guys laughed at me for wearing assles

Posted Images

2 hours ago, NJDfan1711 said:

If you lose, we boo.  If you win, we cheer.  It's really that simple.

He specifically said he understood if they booed when they lost. But booing a team during that game last night, which was a ridiculous slugfest that they stayed in until the very last second was stupid. You don't do that when you are still in the game. 

If you are getting blown out, ok, I personally wouldn't boo my team because I choose not to, but I would understand. 

That said, Taylor should have kept his huge mouth shut about it. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Daniel said:

So basically, we will have traded Larsson for a deferred late first round draft pick and B prospect.  Shero not looking like such genius now, is he?

This post is so stupid that it doesn't even deserve a response.  Which is why I am responding.

  • Haha 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Daniel said:

So basically, we will have traded Larsson for a deferred late first round draft pick and B prospect.  Shero not looking like such genius now, is he?

See the source image

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Jerzey said:

Larsson hasn’t exactly worked out like Oilers fans had hoped. 

You still make that deal. Though but/for the broken leg, we do need defense and Hall is likely to leave. 

Would you do the trade in reverse??

Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, Daniel said:

So basically, we will have traded Larsson for a deferred late first round draft pick and B prospect.  Shero not looking like such genius now, is he?

If this isn't satire, it's the dumbest thing I've seen in my life.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Daniel said:

So basically, we will have traded Larsson for a deferred late first round draft pick and B prospect.  Shero not looking like such genius now, is he?

I agree with you a lot lately, but this is one where I can't take that leap with you.  Sorry.

Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Devilsfan118 said:

God no.

Aim higher

Well, if you want to get technical, Adam Larsson for part of one season of Taylor Hall IS a better deal than they made with us...

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, mfitz804 said:

He specifically said he understood if they booed when they lost. But booing a team during that game last night, which was a ridiculous slugfest that they stayed in until the very last second was stupid. You don't do that when you are still in the game. 

If you are getting blown out, ok, I personally wouldn't boo my team because I choose not to, but I would understand. 

That said, Taylor should have kept his huge mouth shut about it. 

So no booing until the game is over according to Taylor.  Wow, that's just weak in my book.  I always gave him credit for being better than that (meaning going there and whining about those who continue to show up in spite of how sh!tty this team has been for years). He should be thankful the hard core fans still go at all when the product hasn't been any good.  On the plus side for him if they keep being a league doormat the building will become more of a morgue and he won't have to deal with being booed.

Granted I don't care enough to boo at any point but I certainly respect the right of others to do it and certainly without having to wait until the final horn.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, titans04 said:

Granted I don't care enough to boo at any point but I certainly respect the right of others to do it and certainly without having to wait until the final horn.

Yeah exactly.  I typically don't boo, as I have a pretty high tolerance for what I will put up with, but eventually I'll get to the point where I can't take it anymore and I feel that the players need to hear my/our frustration - and if it happens before the last buzzer goes off, so be it.  The point of booing before the game ended is because we all saw the writing on the wall.  If someone stands in front of you and says look me in the eye and then I'm either going to give you a dollar, or smack you across the face, and 6 or 7 times in a row he smacks you in the face, the 8th time you're probably not going to sit there politely and think "Oh, well maybe this time it'll be different and he'll give me that dollar".  Nope.  You've been there, done that.  You're going to get slapped in the face, AGAIN.  Unless you're a glutton for punishment, there's very little reason to sit there and accept what is most likely about to happen.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, titans04 said:

So no booing until the game is over according to Taylor.  Wow, that's just weak in my book.  I always gave him credit for being better than that (meaning going there and whining about those who continue to show up in spite of how sh!tty this team has been for years). He should be thankful the hard core fans still go at all when the product hasn't been any good.  On the plus side for him if they keep being a league doormat the building will become more of a morgue and he won't have to deal with being booed.

Granted I don't care enough to boo at any point but I certainly respect the right of others to do it and certainly without having to wait until the final horn.

So you’re allowed an opinion and he’s not?

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, mfitz804 said:

So you’re allowed an opinion and he’s not?

Hall wasn't asked about the fans, he willingly brought it up and personally he can go fvck himself. I was already on the fence about whether or not I thought he was going to sign with the team but this all but sealed it for me. I think he's gone and at this point the team sucks with or without him so I'd rather not give my money to a guy who bitches and moans about the fans after a loss when he should be pointing the finger at himself instead. 

  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, mfitz804 said:

He specifically said he understood if they booed when they lost. But booing a team during that game last night, which was a ridiculous slugfest that they stayed in until the very last second was stupid. You don't do that when you are still in the game. 

Not if it became a slugfest because of blowing a multiple goal lead for the umpteenth time.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

So you’re allowed an opinion and he’s not?

never said that, never even hinted at it.

My point was pretty clear or so I thought.  He looks like a tool for going there. Play better, be a part of the solution and not a part of the problem and the booing would take care of itself. I have slid into the fvck off Taylor column at this point and am hoping they move him because at this point I have no faith in him leading this team into the future. And no that's not just based on this one set of comments. 

Wasn't a huge fan of PK coming here because I think at this point in his career he's more about style than substance and we're getting the sh!tty end of that contract meaning to me he's not worth the 9M price tag going forward. BUT mad respect for him saying what some of us said all game long, he was terrible. It was refreshing to hear especially when there were some saying he wasn't bad and what could he of done differently. It would of been just as easy for him to say we didn't do this we didn't do that but he said nope this is all on me the rest were good enough to win.

ok Cory should of stepped in and said hold my beer but I think most of you will get the idea,

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, mfitz804 said:

But booing a team during that game last night, which was a ridiculous slugfest that they stayed in until the very last second was stupid.

Stayed in?!?!?! They blew two more leads, the latter being multiple goals AGAIN. They didn’t stay in anything, they flat out blew it.

  • Like 5
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, MadDog2020 said:

Stayed in?!?!?! They blew two more leads, the latter being multiple goals AGAIN. They didn’t stay in anything, they flat out blew it.

They lost in overtime. They literally stayed in the game. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, MadDog2020 said:

It wouldn’t have had to go to overtime if they didn’t blow another multi-goal lead.

Correct. All I said was they stayed in the game. I didn’t say they stayed in control or the lead. The game went to overtime, there’s no way to say they didn’t stay in the game when they went to overtime 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

If you're a pro athlete and call out fans for booing you or the team, try playing better.  Also it's really beneath any pro to call out fans, esp when fans pay for some of his salary.

Shero might want to start getting a trade or 2 in place so this doesnt turn into a tavares situation 

Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

Correct. All I said was they stayed in the game. I didn’t say they stayed in control or the lead. The game went to overtime, there’s no way to say they didn’t stay in the game when they went to overtime 

Fair enough.

Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, bobilly45 said:

If you're a pro athlete and call out fans for booing you or the team, try playing better.  Also it's really beneath any pro to call out fans, esp when fans pay for some of his salary.

Shero might want to start getting a trade or 2 in place so this doesnt turn into a tavares situation 

He’s got a short memory. Two years ago NJ fans were chanting MVP every night. Gotta be able to deal with the fans, highs and lows, Taylor. You’d think you’d know that by now. 

I’m not crazy about him saying this kind of sh!t in front of Hughes (who he’s supposed to be mentoring), Nico, and the rest of the young guys.

Big lipped bastard. Just go out and win some games. Problem solved. 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.