Taylor Hall to AZ, 1st Rnd pick, 3rd Rnd Conditonal Pick, Bahl and 2 Prospects.Dvs Retain 50% salary

Derlique

5 minutes ago, jagknife said:

Good to hear that there are 6+ teams interested, that bodes well for the return though the waiting is annoying.

Bob says it won't be one for one lol

• Like 1

@TSNBobMcKenzie: I’m not saying Hall will end up in ARI, but I would say Coyotes appear to be one of the teams with notable interest in him and likely have the motivation/wherewithal to perhaps get it done. Though I suspect they are not alone on those counts. On that note, I’m going to bed.* **

2 minutes ago, titans04 said:

@TSNBobMcKenzie: I’m not saying Hall will end up in ARI, but I would say Coyotes appear to be one of the teams with notable interest in him and likely have the motivation/wherewithal to perhaps get it done. Though I suspect they are not alone on those counts. On that note, I’m going to bed.* **

Keller for Hall, the trade is one for one 

ah if only

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Daniel said:

I have the distinct feeling we're getting the magic beans package.

5 minutes ago, NJDevils1214 said:

I am bracing myself for some awful return. UGH.

Yep. Sucks he missed so much time last season. It’s probably really driving the price down. If he was coming off the MVP year I’d feel much better about the return. 

Edited by Nicomo

So Arizona's top prospect is forward Barrett Hayton, No. 5 pick in 2018, he will be loaned to team Canada for the world juniors. Scored his first NHL goal against us... 

They also have dman Victor Soderstrom, No. 11 pick in 2019. They traded up 3 spots to draft him. He's projected to be in the NHL next season.

outside of those 2 prospects im not too interested in the other ones

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, pumpkin cutter said:

Arizona?

Makes sense to me, they have a low GA but don't score a lot and have a lot of young assets and cap space.

Hall for Chychrun please

Edited by Antiquated Colorado Rockie

3 minutes ago, SterioDesign said:

So Arizona's top prospect is forward Barrett Hayton, No. 5 pick in 2018, he will be loaned to team Canada for the world juniors. Scored his first NHL goal against us... 

They also have dman Victor Soderstrom, No. 11 pick in 2019. They traded up 3 spots to draft him. He's projected to be in the NHL next season.

I'd love Soderstrom. He's gonna be a great player.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, SterioDesign said:

Chayka said they thought Soderstrom was the 3rd best player in the draft so there's no way they're dealing him.  I figure there's a similar assessment they have on Hayton.  The obvious player that they might be willing to deal is Kevin Bahl who is a Tyler Myers clone.