Taylor Hall to AZ, 1st Rnd pick, 3rd Rnd Conditonal Pick, Bahl and 2 Prospects.Dvs Retain 50% salary

Derlique

Just now, SterioDesign said:

sounds a lot like Arizona but problem is... outside of Chychrun and soderstrom there's not much that'd id want that'd help us much. 

I mean i'd be okay with Barrett Hayton cause he's projected as a really good player but i really feel we need D

there's Bahl but he's not ready to step in next year so...

Raanta, Soderstrom, multiple picks and hossa’s cap hit?

4 minutes ago, SterioDesign said:

trying to read as much as i can on bahl cause i feel he'll 100% be part of the deal. We'd need a big d like him but he's not projected to make the NHL soon

Don’t we already have a few prospects playing for the 67’s? 

17 minutes ago, SterioDesign said:

trying to read as much as i can on bahl cause i feel he'll 100% be part of the deal. We'd need a big d like him but he's not projected to make the NHL soon

I think I mentioned this here over the summer when we drafted Graeme Clarke but I caught two 67s games when I was in Canada last year.  It was hard to miss Bahl just because of his size but I thought he was really strong in both games.    

12 minutes ago, Nicomo said:

Don’t we already have a few prospects playing for the 67’s? 

Clarke is one.  I think there's a late round pick as well.   

IMG_2959.thumb.JPG.f0c405fc2f7c01e675c7f49c9bf71ee8.JPG

Edited by Lateralous

Is it me or for this entire rumors session surrounding Hall really been a complete mixed bag, with a crazy wide variety of possible destinations, and also potential players and picks coming back in return? I feel like there are all sorts of rumors from tons of different sources, unfounded or not, and that most years especially when big names are on the market, there's usually somewhat of an indication of what is to be expected. I know there are several good and reliable sources out there, but is it a coincidence that some of the bigger names like Bob McKenzie or Darren Dreger haven't said a damn word about Hall? 

1 minute ago, NJDfan1711 said:

Is it me or for this entire rumors session surrounding Hall really been a complete mixed bag, with a crazy wide variety of possible destinations, and also potential players and picks coming back in return? I feel like there are all sorts of rumors from tons of different sources, unfounded or not, and that most years especially when big names are on the market, there's usually somewhat of an indication of what is to be expected. I know there are several good and reliable sources out there, but is it a coincidence that some of the bigger names like Bob McKenzie or Darren Dreger haven't said a damn word about Hall? 

McKenzie and dreger said stuff tho

• Like 1