Taylor Hall to AZ, 1st Rnd pick, 3rd Rnd Conditonal Pick, Bahl and 2 Prospects.Dvs Retain 50% salary

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Bahl is obviously the most intriguing of the three prospects coming back. 6'6", 230 lb left shot defenseman that's going to be playing with Ty Smith on Team Canada at the World Juniors in a couple wee

So Taylor Hall admitted in his recent interview after playing PUBG that he “definitely” recognizes some of the same fans in the building every game.  And you guys laughed at me for wearing assles

Posted Images

Here's another one lol 

Remember this is not me posting this as if i think it's legit. We're killing time and I just think it's a good exercise and making my hockey fan brain flex a little trying to see if those returns are fair and research on players i dont know much to understand their value

Sources now reporting a three way trade between: #NJDevils , #FlaPanthers , and surprise surprise, the #LeafsForever . 

Taylor Hall > Florida
Nylander, Trocheck, Matheson, conditional 2nd > Devils
P.K. Subban > Toronto

• Haha 2
15 minutes ago, EdgeControl said:

The kid has scored tons of goals at jr level.. .. very good velocity on his wrister..he better be a goal machine

He was much more of a passer. Caufield scored all the goals. 

11 minutes ago, Anhkheg said:

I think the key people worth protecting on our roster is really a very very short list. Shouldn't really have to worry about that.

F: Hischier, Palmieri, Coleman, Zacha, Bratt

😧 Severson, Butcher

G: McKenzie?

Protected by default: Hughes, Boqvist, Gusev.

Sad part here is that besides Hischier and maybe Palmieri, a well stacked team wouldn't mind exposing any of the other players we have.

I don’t want to lose Vatanen for nothing. 

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Nicomo said:

I hope not. He’s the only defenseman worth a damn on this team right now. We have the money to re-sign him. 

Good luck on that. Not saying I wouldn’t, but he wouldn’t. 

He’s getting moved at the deadline. 

Edited by mfitz804
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, Nicomo said:

I hope not. He’s the only defenseman worth a damn on this team right now. We have the money to re-sign him. 

Agreed. Of the Defensemen on Devs -- Vatanen is good. Greene is smart still, should be a 3rd pairing D tho. 

The rest of them -- Adios I'd say if Devs could send them away. 

And I agree with others here, Vatanen will be traded. He has value and I don't see why he would want to stay and resign with Devils.. IF he does want to stay then yes sign him. 

1 minute ago, Nicomo said:

Shero should really start having discussions with him about his intentions too.

Avs probably don't need Hall that much and may want to try a run without him and see how that does... BUT throw in Vatanen and retaining salary might be how we can get someone like Byram

Hall probably doesnt get you Byram but Hall + Vatanen can really put the Avs as favorite for the cup. Plus if we retain salary its even more enticing 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, SterioDesign said:

Shero should really start having discussions with him about his intentions too.

Avs probably don't need Hall that much and may want to try a run without him and see how that does... BUT throw in Vatanen and retaining salary might be how we can get someone like Byram

Hall probably doesnt get you Byram but Hall + Vatanen can really put the Avs as favorite for the cup. Plus if we retain salary its even more enticing 

That's definitely a possibility. Shero certainly can add others with Hall to bring in a bigger return. It's sad that Devs have so many players they can trade

2 minutes ago, JohnnyP. said:

That's definitely a possibility. Shero certainly can add others with Hall to bring in a bigger return. It's sad that Devs have so many players they can trade

well its not that sad. just think back to like 2015 when we had nothing of value to make the team better. And any trades we'd make had to be a low risk trade hoping it goes our way. We're slowly getting assets which gives us some flexibility

well its not that sad. just think back to like 2015 when we had nothing of value to make the team better. And any trades we'd make had to be a low risk trade hoping it goes our way. We're slowly getting assets which gives us some flexibility

Yeah.. I get it.... But it does kind of feel like we are rebuilding our rebuild.  - And if we didn't get lucky to get Nico and Jack.... yikes!

• Like 1
Just now, JohnnyP. said:

Yeah.. I get it.... But it does kind of feel like we are rebuilding our rebuild.  - And if we didn't get lucky to get Nico and Jack.... yikes!

well like i always say, all you can do it build and try to improve your team. Look at the leafs...you would have thought after landing Tavares, babcock... marner developping into a top players plus all their other guys that their rebuild was over... but they are not making the playoffs now. It's a tough league

well like i always say, all you can do it build and try to improve your team. Look at the leafs...you would have thought after landing Tavares, babcock... marner developping into a top players plus all their other guys that their rebuild was over... but they are not making the playoffs now. It's a tough league

There’s 50 games left little early to completely write them off. They’re only 5 points out of a WC spot. 

1 minute ago, Nicomo said:

There’s 50 games left little early to completely write them off. They’re only 5 points out of a WC spot. 

Yes it is a tough league.. but I don't think it will be any surprise if the Leafs wind up making the playoffs.