Taylor Hall to AZ, 1st Rnd pick, 3rd Rnd Conditonal Pick, Bahl and 2 Prospects.Dvs Retain 50% salary

Derlique

I’ll stake moustic in this. If Taylor Hall signs his deal by midnight, I’ll donate $20 to the site. 

If he doesn’t, I’ll call moustic “moosed!ck” forever. 

EDIT: Signed means OFFICIAL confirmation from the team. Will also accept a Tweet or the like from Taylor as confirmation. 

Edited by mfitz804

2 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

I’ll stake moustic in this. If Taylor Hall signs his deal by midnight, I’ll donate $20 to the site. 

If he doesn’t, I’ll call moustic “moosed!ck” forever. 

Is that midnight EDT or GMT+2?

2 minutes ago, moustic said:

I hope you will all catch the most insane diarrhea to even doubt my omniscience.. 
(maybe i didn't read correctly in the coffee grounds... and it's due for tomorrow... but i highly doubt it ! ... ) 

What’s French for “backtracking”?

Just now, mfitz804 said:

You know how to make some fries, I’ll give you that. 

Yes btw... we used to call them " helping our US friend to getting ride of british people" ... But it was too long so we end calling them " We are so awesome, for once it's ok to be arrogant " ... We realise it was also too long so we gave you a big statue, Audrey Tautou and some other stuffs... 

And and never forget that without us, you will speak english ! ENGLISH... brrrr... You're welcome (peasant) 

And i really don't wanna be called moosedick... What about " Quick but effective Italian Stallion " no ? Ok ok... 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, moustic said:

And i really don't wanna be called moosedick... What about " Quick but effective Italian Stallion " no ? Ok ok... 

Well you have less than 8 hours to make an encouraging phone call to Taylor or Ray or both. 

I like your victory games for kids.

Anyway everybody can make mistakes for once. No mouse d%ck for moustic. I thought it's a Disney brand for Spiderman  crossover.

"With great d*ck comes great responsibility”

Disney is tryin’ to make some adult stuff. But... it’s only a rumours. Like a hall’s today sign.

Edited by Guadana

6 minutes ago, pumpkin cutter said:

too many similarities for me not to think this won't end well. 9, knee injury, top player, ufa season. please at least get something for him. 

Apples and oranges, then we had the GM who arguably let the most top talent walk in NHL history and now have a GM with a flawless track record when it comes to handling his top UFAs. Nothing to worry at all.

I'm just wishing Hall doesn't get hurt training or something cause that's the only thing that could throw a wrench in our plan

Edited by SterioDesign

6 minutes ago, SterioDesign said:

Apples and oranges, then we had the GM who arguably let the most top talent walk in NHL history and now have a GM with a flawless track record when it comes to handling his top UFAs. Nothing to worry at all.

I'm just wishing Hall doesn't get hurt training or something cause that's the only thing that could throw a wrench in our plan

I hope ray gives him a deadline. I hope he doesn't think hall is the face of NJ. we got new toys, hall is an old fart.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, pumpkin cutter said:

I hope ray gives him a deadline. I hope he doesn't think hall is the face of NJ. we got new toys, hall is an old fart.

i mean i will eat crows if Shero let him get far into the season without signing him. But we can't wait till the trade deadline.

1) it's too risky for injuries. Especially with Hall's history

2) the return wouldn't be as good

3) if we're going to move him it's better to get the roster set early so we can go in the season and really gel up to the playoffs as a team VS having to trade him by the deadline and depending on what the return is, maybe hurt our chances. Basically trading Hall would be to make us better in the long run, getting a guy closer to our youngsters age or get picks to get more young talent... but it might mean taking a little step back right "now". Which is something many fans simply won't accept, they want results and they want it now, but it is what it is

5 minutes ago, SterioDesign said:

i mean i will eat crows if Shero let him get far into the season without signing him. But we can't wait till the trade deadline.

1) it's too risky for injuries. Especially with Hall's history

2) the return wouldn't be as good

3) if we're going to move him it's better to get the roster set early so we can go in the season and really gel up to the playoffs as a team VS having to trade him by the deadline and depending on what the return is, maybe hurt our chances. Basically trading Hall would be to make us better in the long run, getting a guy closer to our youngsters age or get picks to get more young talent... but it might mean taking a little step back right "now". Which is something many fans simply won't accept, they want results and they want it now, but it is what it is

I think fans will be ok with either signing or getting picks for hall. hall didn't build the team we have now, losing did. and holy sh!tballs am I excited for the season with or without hall. u2.

Shero usually take care of that stuff early. He did extend Malkin, Orpik, Kunitz, Whitney, Crosby etc etc in june before their last season. He also gave an ultimatum to both Letang and Staal for example. Staal was traded in June too and Letang was extended early July.