Taylor Hall to AZ, 1st Rnd pick, 3rd Rnd Conditonal Pick, Bahl and 2 Prospects.Dvs Retain 50% salary

Derlique

1 hour ago, titans04 said:

Thanks guys I really appreciate it. Nobody to sue I was on a waverunner and hit a piece of a dock that broke off during sandy and was stuck on a sandbar in the middle of the bay while trying to push a new and modified GP1800. Was looking at the speedometer hit 80 and then for a split second realized the waverunner stopped and I kept going hit the water and it was like somebody hit a light switch all I saw was black. Craziest part was I was face down in the water but there was a cardiologist fishing about 150 yards away that saw me riding then saw the waverunner stopped without anybody on it, so he pulled up his anchor and made his was over. He estimates I was under for 7-10 minutes and you start killing of brain cells at 4 mins. First year was spent learning how to walk and regain the use of my hands and learning how to deal with my hands and feet being on fire 24x7. Now the focus is on neuropysch rehab to try and work around the impairments.

Anyway I appreciate the hell outta being here and all the good and bad times here.

And yeah I was too old for that sh!t but we've been riding since the 80's lucky enough to have a house down on lake norman.

Oh my God.. man you need to be featured on that show "I shouldn't be alive" or whatever.  That is one hell of a story of survival.

That's insane!

Edited by Devilsfan118
  • Like 1

51 minutes ago, Devilsfan118 said:

Oh my God.. man you need to be featured on that show "I shouldn't be alive" or whatever.  That is one hell of a story of survival.

That's insane!

it truly is hard to believe even a year later. I'll never understand it.

26 minutes ago, titans04 said:

it truly is hard to believe even a year later. I'll never understand it.

What are the odds a doctor would be fishing 150 yards away? I believe in fate, always have. It wasn’t your time brother, and thank God for that. 

Edited by MadDog2020
  • Like 2

9 hours ago, titans04 said:

55 here coming off an anoxic brain injury suffered in a accident last June which left me in a coma on life support with next to nothing odds to survive the first 24 hours. It changes everything and prioritized well just about everything.  So I'm playing with a handicap now but with house money. Still would get a little nuts around playoff time but not much else around here would get me on edge. 

holy sh!t man glad you made it out alive and okay

• Like 1

I don't think Hall is signing before the season starts. He's had terrible luck with the caliber of teams he has been on and he wants to play on a winner. Ray did everything you could have hoped for to bolster the Devils and to start to bring the rebuild to fruition this offseason but I think Hall wants to see how the team is and how it does before he agrees to sign longterm.

Assuming he doesn't sign until the season starts for whatever reason, I don't think he gets traded. I understand the argument but I just can't see it happening. Didn't happen with Stamkos, didn't happen with Tavares and I can't see it happening with Hall. I think if Hall doesn't sign during the first half of the year, Shero will start shopping him for real.

If Hall doesn't sign an extension here I will resent him the rest of his career but if I had to bet I think he ends up signing with the Devils longterm.

2 minutes ago, Antiquated Colorado Rockie said:

I don't think Hall is signing before the season starts. He's had terrible luck with the caliber of teams he has been on and he wants to play on a winner. Ray did everything you could have hoped for to bolster the Devils and to start to bring the rebuild to fruition this offseason but I think Hall wants to see how the team is and how it does before he agrees to sign longterm.

Assuming he doesn't sign until the season starts for whatever reason, I don't think he gets traded. I understand the argument but I just can't see it happening. Didn't happen with Stamkos, didn't happen with Tavares and I can't see it happening with Hall. I think if Hall doesn't sign during the first half of the year, Shero will start shopping him for real.

If Hall doesn't sign an extension here I will resent him the rest of his career but if I had to bet I think he ends up signing with the Devils longterm.

My not getting Trouba meltdown notwithstanding, Ray isn't Garth Snow and has the advantage of witnessing how the Tavares thing went down.  So however it turns out, it will be part of a contingency plan that ends in the best result possible for the team. 

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Daniel said:

My not getting Trouba meltdown notwithstanding, Ray isn't Garth Snow and has the advantage of witnessing how the Tavares thing went down.  So however it turns out, it will be part of a contingency plan that ends in the best result possible for the team. 

fair point

If he decide to go elsewhere I hope this elsewhere will going to rebuild. For five years. Look at him “contender preferred”. Can’t imagine how absolutely f*cking everyone player in the team think about hall’s sign and his numbers when goes on team training. 

1 hour ago, Guadana said:

If he decide to go elsewhere I hope this elsewhere will going to rebuild. For five years. Look at him “contender preferred”. Can’t imagine how absolutely f*cking everyone player in the team think about hall’s sign and his numbers when goes on team training. 

Has language translation technology really not advanced that far in 2019? I’d like to hear your opinion dude but there are times where I have absolutely no idea what you’re saying.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, devlman said:

Has language translation technology really not advanced that far in 2019? I’d like to hear your opinion dude but there are times where I have absolutely no idea what you’re saying.

it`s my problem. and translation problem too. shortly - i`m little bit angry at hall situation and i think it`s no good for other player.

anyway - sorry for bad english. i`m practicing and you are my experimental rats.

Edited by Guadana
  • Like 6

22 minutes ago, devlman said:

I disagree, part of the fun of his posts is trying to figure out what the fvck he is talking about. 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, mfitz804 said:

You’re a tough SOB to have survived it, my man. 

Thank you brother! Most days still feel like I got hit by a truck but I'm still here and able to annoy the sh!t outta most people. Didn't lose those marbles just some important ones.

@Guadana you have all my sympathy.. I know it's tough to express everything you really wanna say but can't!

(I have of course no problem understand you : ))

And others people here, I know you aren't making fun of him or anything, but really be cool with it... It's sometimes really frustrating to struggle with "not your language". 

And never forget,  than my accent is way funnier than his! 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, moustic said:

@Guadana you have all my sympathy.. I know it's tough to express everything you really wanna say but can't!

(I have of course no problem understand you : ))

And others people here, I know you aren't making fun of him or anything, but really be cool with it... It's sometimes really frustrating to struggle with "not your language". 

And never forget,  than my accent is way funnier than his! 

1) Definitely not making fun, he’s had some awesome posts and I do actually enjoy trying to translate what he’s saying. 

2) 

48593473501_c84d831712_b.jpg

;) 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Moustic, it’s ok I’m really understand my problem and problem of other people to understand me. I’m actually understand your posts easier then others. And it’s really funny when guys on this forum who talks and think on the same language can’t understand each other.

So... when times of “мы не причиним Вам вреда, сдавайтесь!” will  come - everyone will understand.

Edited by Guadana
  • Like 1

25 minutes ago, Guadana said:

And it’s really funny when guys on this forum who talks and think on the same language can’t understand each other.

Valid point, I don't understand a lot of people a lot of the time. 

26 minutes ago, Guadana said:

So... when times of “nose” will  come - everyone will understand.

Fixed in NJDevs style. 

• Haha 1