Jump to content
Derlique

The Taylor Hall Watch Thread

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Moustic, it’s ok I’m really understand my problem and problem of other people to understand me. I’m actually understand your posts easier then others. And it’s really funny when guys on this forum who talks and think on the same language can’t understand each other.

So... when times of “мы не причиним Вам вреда, сдавайтесь!” will  come - everyone will understand.

Edited by Guadana
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Guadana said:

And it’s really funny when guys on this forum who talks and think on the same language can’t understand each other.

Valid point, I don't understand a lot of people a lot of the time. 

26 minutes ago, Guadana said:

So... when times of “nose” will  come - everyone will understand.

Fixed in NJDevs style. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@moustic is not even french. He listened to a part of my french podcast and couldn't understand anything. Total fraud.  :P

  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, SterioDesign said:

@moustic is not even french. He listened to a part of my french podcast and couldn't understand anything. Total fraud.  :P

Maybe YOU are not French...

48594931847_8daac650a0_b.jpg

 

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

Maybe YOU are not French...

48594931847_8daac650a0_b.jpg

 

This is 2019. 

If i wanted to be a first nation, muslim (christians on weekends), vegan, person of colour , attracted sexually to first gen iPods and polar bears named Carl SPECIFICALLY. I could. CAUSE THIS IS 2019. 

SO you bet your ass that i'm french. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

not for nothing guys but the rest of us butcher the us english language here on a daily basis, it's all good. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, SterioDesign said:

This is 2019. 

If i wanted to be a first nation, muslim (christians on weekends), vegan, person of colour , attracted sexually to first gen iPods and polar bears named Carl SPECIFICALLY. I could. CAUSE THIS IS 2019. 

SO you bet your ass that i'm french. 

French and French-Canadian can be very different.

I wonder if living in New Brunswick, do you speak Acadian French?

Canadian French tends to be more archaic, and uses more Anglicisms.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

FYI I had a dream last night that I ran into Taylor Hall at Jose Tejas and he told me that he was about to re-sign but that I wasn't allowed to tell anyone until it was announced. 

The takeaway from that dream: Fvcking Jose Tejas is the best and I think I am going there this weekend. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, mfitz804 said:

FYI I had a dream last night that I ran into Taylor Hall at Jose Tejas and he told me that he was about to re-sign but that I wasn't allowed to tell anyone until it was announced. 

The takeaway from that dream: Fvcking Jose Tejas is the best and I think I am going there this weekend. 

That place is great.  Waiting 2hrs for a table is not.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, Crisis said:

That place is great.  Waiting 2hrs for a table is not.

Agreed. We usually wind up there eating lunch at 11am. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/20/2019 at 9:39 PM, Daniel said:

My not getting Trouba meltdown notwithstanding, Ray isn't Garth Snow and has the advantage of witnessing how the Tavares thing went down.  So however it turns out, it will be part of a contingency plan that ends in the best result possible for the team. 

People say what if he gets hurt before he signs and we get nothing, but what if he gets hurt after he signs.. it works both ways.. plus Shero knows more than we about his injury.. maybe it's Shero being cautious...  I still believe hall will not sign before the season starts and Shero isn't going to move him for most of the season.. if he doesn't sign we  get a first rounder at the deadline... if we are in the playoffs he will resign with us.. I'm not sweating this... this team is rising with or without taylor hall.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, EdgeControl said:

 I'm not sweating this... this team is rising with or without taylor hall.

Right on the tape my man, I appreciate it. 

43002063230_a3fafd7ac5_b.jpg

 

 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, mfitz804 said:

Right on the tape my man, I appreciate it. 

43002063230_a3fafd7ac5_b.jpg

 

 

I will regret saying this, but I walked right into that one..... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, EdgeControl said:

I will regret saying this, but I walked right into that one..... 

I hope you didn’t lose an eye. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, EdgeControl said:

People say what if he gets hurt before he signs and we get nothing, but what if he gets hurt after he signs.. it works both ways.. plus Shero knows more than we about his injury.. maybe it's Shero being cautious...  I still believe hall will not sign before the season starts and Shero isn't going to move him for most of the season.. if he doesn't sign we  get a first rounder at the deadline... if we are in the playoffs he will resign with us.. I'm not sweating this... this team is rising with or without taylor hall.

Yeah, no. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, mfitz804 said:

Agreed. We usually wind up there eating lunch at 11am. 

That stupid place.  I have been wanting to try it for years but it is always a long wait.  How the hell do they have a 90 minute wait at 3:30 in the afternoon!!??!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, DevsMan84 said:

That stupid place.  I have been wanting to try it for years but it is always a long wait.  How the hell do they have a 90 minute wait at 3:30 in the afternoon!!??!

They have an hour wait at 12:00, an hour after they open. It's amazing.

That said, the food is amazing, and its super cheap. We aren't drinkers (especially not at 11AM), and our typical bill for the three of us is under $30 plus tip. 

The more we talk about it, the more I want it, the more likely it is I go there for early lunch this weekend. 

I'm talking about the Woodbridge location. There is, I am told, a second location in Fairfield that is supposed to be much less busy. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

They have an hour wait at 12:00, an hour after they open. It's amazing.

That said, the food is amazing, and its super cheap. We aren't drinkers (especially not at 11AM), and our typical bill for the three of us is under $30 plus tip. 

The more we talk about it, the more I want it, the more likely it is I go there for early lunch this weekend. 

I'm talking about the Woodbridge location. There is, I am told, a second location in Fairfield that is supposed to be much less busy. 

Yeah that's the location I am talking about.  I have tried to go there four times in the last 2-3 years and never any luck.  Last time was on a Sunday at 3:30 and got the 90 minute wait spiel.  It has never been anything less than a 90 minute wait no matter what day or time I have gone there.  I know they ain't lying either as the parking lot is full and there is a crowd of people waiting outside and inside.

That place must print money.  It's amazing how crowded it is.  Thankfully if I need a good Mexican fix I go to a place in Meyersville called Casa Maya.  It is literally in the middle of nowhere and they have great Mexican food.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, RunninWithTheDevil said:

Yeah, no. 

So you don't think hall is worth a First? Then why would we pay him 11 Mil? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, EdgeControl said:

So you don't think hall is worth a First? Then why would we pay him 11 Mil? 

hes worth MORE than just a first

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, RunninWithTheDevil said:

hes worth MORE than just a first

Ahhhh, I misinterpreted..  OK  won't argue there. He should be worth a nice haul.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/22/2019 at 2:12 PM, Henry Killinger said:

French and French-Canadian can be very different.

I wonder if living in New Brunswick, do you speak Acadian French?

Canadian French tends to be more archaic, and uses more Anglicisms.

French is very different just about everywhere. 

I do yeah. I am Acadian. Which means i talk "chiac" which is a mix of french and english... which is why Moustic couldnt understand a thing i was saying on my radio show lol takes awhile to get use to it

It's worst in New-Brunswick than Quebec though. Whenever i go to quebec and forget to switch 100% to french and talk "chiac", they usually just look at me with that awkward smile of "i didnt understand what you just said but i want to be polite" lol or they answer me in english cause they think im actually an english person who's decent in french or something lol

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There's really nothing left to say about the Hall situation at this point that we haven't already discussed but.. well, another week in the books with no news either way.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.