Taylor Hall to AZ, 1st Rnd pick, 3rd Rnd Conditonal Pick, Bahl and 2 Prospects.Dvs Retain 50% salary

Derlique

4 minutes ago, NJDfan1711 said:

Dude's in his prime right now, and probably will be for another 2 years - you could argue the best is yet to come, and you could also argue he has better linemates/teammates than he ever has before.  

Yeah, I still feel like its just a matter of time before he starts clicking. But he sure is taking his time goal-wise. 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, SterioDesign said:

https://theathletic.com/1385118/2019/11/18/is-it-time-for-the-flames-to-consider-trading-johnny-gaudreau/

yes. yes calgary people, it is time. So let's trade Hall for Gaudreau and bring both boys home.

I mean, it’s almost like it’s meant to be, if Johnny hockey wasn’t actually a Flyers fan.

5 hours ago, Crisis said:

Only in the MVP season (39) has Hall scored more than 27 goals.

Good point that's why I think whoever signs him long term in a mega deal is gonna eat a ton of sh!t on the back half of the deal. No thanks. I wouldn't want to count on him needing all kinds of luck to put up more goals than he's averaged outside of his mvp season. Get what you can and call it a day. 

• Like 1

This is right around the time that I said from the beginning of the season where I thought Hall would possibly be signing an extension.  Given that Shero has had to deal with the Schneider situation I assume that put the Hall dealings on the backburner a bit since it didn't need to be addressed right away, but I believe there's still a chance they come to an agreement within the next 3-4 weeks.   If we've learned anything about Shero it's that he's patient, and he usually has a plan.

5 minutes ago, NJDfan1711 said:

This is right around the time that I said from the beginning of the season where I thought Hall would possibly be signing an extension.  Given that Shero has had to deal with the Schneider situation I assume that put the Hall dealings on the backburner a bit since it didn't need to be addressed right away, but I believe there's still a chance they come to an agreement within the next 3-4 weeks.   If we've learned anything about Shero it's that he's patient, and he usually has a plan.

You are very optimistic for an NJDevs poster. 

18 hours ago, mfitz804 said:

I mean, it’s almost like it’s meant to be, if Johnny hockey wasn’t actually a Flyers fan.

I would do a trade centered around Hall for Johnny Hockey in a heartbeat.  Would have to give Calgary rights to speak with Hall's agent about an extension prior to the trade to make the deal work, but it is something I hope Shero is entertaining if not actively looking into at this point.  

1 hour ago, Chuck the Duck said:

I would do a trade centered around Hall for Johnny Hockey in a heartbeat.  Would have to give Calgary rights to speak with Hall's agent about an extension prior to the trade to make the deal work, but it is something I hope Shero is entertaining if not actively looking into at this point.  

I mean that's obvious. If they are looking to move him, and Hall is not re-signing, Ray should be all over that idea, whether its +/- other assets or not. 

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, NJDfan1711 said:

It's a disgrace that Shero may move Hall before Hynes.  Who's to say another coach wouldn't be able to get more out of Hall and use him as a cornerstone to a Cup, the way it was intended?  

You can intend anything you want, it’s irrelevant if Hall does not intend to re-sign, and that’s pretty clearly the case. If he was going to sign, it would be done already. 

Both of those moves need to be made now, but the order of those moves is completely irrelevant. 

Unless hand picking his own coach would make him want to stay and you’re willing to give him that power. 

5 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

You can intend anything you want, it’s irrelevant if Hall does not intend to re-sign, and that’s pretty clearly the case. If he was going to sign, it would be done already. 

Both of those moves need to be made now, but the order of those moves is completely irrelevant. 

Unless hand picking his own coach would make him want to stay and you’re willing to give him that power. 

I believe Hall was a big supporter of Hynes as well. I'm not sure if that's still the case