GDT: NHL Draft Lottery Thread DEVILS. #. ONE. OVER. ALL!

Derlique

2 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

He looks way smaller. That chick was taller than him. 

Lists at 5’10”, 168lbs. I think that’s generous. 

Tappen is small in person, she had FM heals on but still I would go Kakko all day. We have enough small forwards, go with the size.

5 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

He looks way smaller. That chick was taller than him. 

Lists at 5’10”, 168lbs. I think that’s generous. 

Have to hope he can handle the physical punishment year 1. Would be a cock tease having him start in Bingo.

2 minutes ago, slasher72 said:

Hmmm...Hughes didnt look to happy. I hope this kid isnt going to be bitter about the prospect of being a NJ Devil. If that happens, I'd rather have Kakko.

He didn’t look bitter and said all the right things, so that’s a good start

• Like 1

1 minute ago, mfitz804 said:

If Hughes and Hall are boys, I see no way that we don’t pick him. He’s the consensus #1, supposedly a generational player, AND he’s friends with the guy we are trying to sign to an extension? Ok!

Did his lack of expression worry you? I dunno...he reminded me of Eli Manning the day the Chargers were about to draft him #1 overall. 

5 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

If Hughes and Hall are boys, I see no way that we don’t pick him. He’s the consensus #1, supposedly a generational player, AND he’s friends with the guy we are trying to sign to an extension? Ok!

I thought the consensus was that he was elite but not generational. Has that changed?

1 minute ago, slasher72 said:

Did his lack of expression worry you? I dunno...he reminded me of Eli Manning the day the Chargers were about to draft him #1 overall. 

this is pure example of fans looking way too far into things. he looked no different then his prior interview before we knew who was picking where

• Like 2

Just now, Devil Dan 56 said:

Yeah this. He just seems uncomfortable on camera in general

on top of which, supposedly he is friend with or knows hall.. nothing but good things. We should feel absolutely nothing but ecstatic right now! this is so huge

• Like 1

Just now, 2ELIAS6 said:

on top of which, supposedly he is friend with or knows hall.. nothing but good things. We should feel absolutely nothing but ecstatic right now! this is so huge

Yeah said he trains with Hall. This is so great for this fan base. This terrible year finally gave us something to look forward to

• Like 1