NJDevs Playoff Bracket Challenge

NJDfan1711

I figured people will want to do this again this year, right?  I always enjoy it and think it's fun.

League name is "NJDevs", password is Devs4Life.

https://bracketchallenge.nhl.com/dashboard

Maybe we make this fun... winner gets a piece of some type of Devils memorabilia?  A puck, pennant, bobblehead?   Or last place donates 20 bucks to the site?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, NJDfan1711 said:

I figured people will want to do this again this year, right?  I always enjoy it and think it's fun.

League name is "NJDevs", password is Devs4Life.

https://bracketchallenge.nhl.com/dashboard

Maybe we make this fun... winner gets a piece of some type of Devils memorabilia?  A puck, pennant, bobblehead?   Or last place donates 20 bucks to the site?

Thanks, I'm in.

17 minutes ago, NJDfan1711 said:

I find it particularly difficult in my own life to think with my brain instead of my heart.  

It’s easier without the Devils in there.  Had they been, I probably would have had them winning the Stanley Cup. 

• 3 weeks later...
17 minutes ago, RunninWithTheDevil said:

damn i totally dropped the ball joining in this year. My bracket undoubtedly would've been busted regardless.

I'm in second place and I think I only correctly predicted wins from Boston, St Louis, and San Jose.  Everyone's bracket is a sh!t show.

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Devilsfan118 said:

Final bump - the Bruins saved my bracket for sure.

Man you crushed it, nice job.  Too bad you didn't have the Blues winning in the Conference Finals, or you would've had the two teams in the SCF predicted correctly.  Pretty amazing.

On 5/22/2019 at 10:03 AM, NJDfan1711 said:

Man you crushed it, nice job.  Too bad you didn't have the Blues winning in the Conference Finals, or you would've had the two teams in the SCF predicted correctly.  Pretty amazing.

Image result for blind squirrel

Edited by Devilsfan118
  • Like 1