2019 Offseason Thread

Daniel

21 minutes ago, SterioDesign said:

there's a lot of big names available through trade this year... which sucks cause then teams will be more likely to trade between them. We dont really have a wow asset

It doesn’t suck because that’ll drive down cost of acquiring good talent.

13 minutes ago, MB3 said:

If it’s a sign-and-trade and the deal is Bratt and a lottery protected 1st, I take that in a goddamn second.

Yeah I think you’d have to do that. I’m not keen on trading Bratt, but that’s the kind of return they are going to get for Trouba I would think. 

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, SterioDesign said:

i can't imagine the Rangers keeping their 2nd first round pick so they'll likely use it to get something pretty good that we'd want which sucks

That plus a good but not great player might be good Trouba bait. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, CommonDreads said:

Hawks are on crack, Maatta is a pylon and I seriously thought had negative value, getting a good going forward and a pick is a big W for the Pens.

I felt the same. Maatta is young, that’s about all he’s got going for him. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

They are going to do everything they can to move Shattenkirk.

No one wants that disaster unless it's on the cheap. Would love to see him shipped out though. His dream of being a Rag would be short lived haha and a stain on his career. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

38 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

They are going to do everything they can to move Shattenkirk.

i saw jimmy Vesey's name in trade rumours too... i mean... the rangers keep getting players that jjust want to go there even if they keep on trading and buying out players that does

you'd imagine that after awhile they'd be worried about that

Edited by SterioDesign

6 minutes ago, NJDevils1214 said:

No one wants that disaster unless it's on the cheap. Would love to see him shipped out though. His dream of being a Rag would be short lived haha and a stain on his career. 

I’m not sure they’ll be able to do it, but they’ll try. 

Cap hit of $6.65m per year for the next two years. 

4 minutes ago, SterioDesign said:

i saw Kimmy Vesey's name in trade rumours too... i mean... the rangers keep getting players that jjust want to go there even if they keep on trading and buying out players that does

you'd imagine that after awhile they'd be worried about that

Saw that too, Buffalo was calling apparently. You know, the team that got his rights and he said fvck off to.

this is the equivalent of being drunk in the middle of the night, picking up the phone and texting your ex “u up?”

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, jagknife said:

Saw that too, Buffalo was calling apparently. You know, the team that got his rights and he said fvck off to.

this is the equivalent of being drunk in the middle of the night, picking up the phone and texting your ex “u up?”

If they traded him there, that would be pure comedy. The ultimate “fvck you, Jimmy” from both sides.