2019 Offseason Thread

Daniel

1 hour ago, mfitz804 said:

They are lucky to have us. We are like the Sigfried and Roy of d!ck jokes.

Gotta know your audience first though. I was once so happy about something Moose did that i made a joke that if i had a daughter i'd get her to blow moose.

That's when i discovered exactly who had a daughter on the board.

1 minute ago, SterioDesign said:

Gotta know your audience first though. I was once so happy about something Moose did that i made a joke that if i had a daughter i'd get her to blow moose.

That's when i discovered exactly who had a daughter on the board.

I mostly just say it about @MB3, who mostly says it about himself. So I’m good. 

That’s the key, you can’t offer up your children to blow the players, you have to do it yourself lol. 

2 hours ago, moustic said:

If we are talking about who we miss to diffuse the drama queen experience of the day... let me dream about a come back of : The Real PK ! , Sammyk, Sheeps, the beautiful Patricia that leave us as Weekes Head, CRASHER,   Elias Sports Bureau, Swede, DIABLOOOO! , Don (the only one i met in real life) , StarDew, IG.. and much much more...

Those are some damn good posters you just mentioned.... I wish they’d all come back and post more.

Edited by MadDog2020
  • Like 1

35 minutes ago, Guadana said:

Ferland is our Bro. Look on youtube what he did with small and fast skater Gaudreau year ago. Ferland is a strong body player who  win battles for the puck in defence zone or on boards, make passes and Jake can make his best that he can - fast enter in offensive zone, and after ferland is competent player for open and take passes from jack. He is good near the gates, he has a good shot and can deflected the puck. There is no highlights in carolina but as i understand of reading carolina`s forum - he makes same work. Little bit faster and little bit skiller vesion of Maroon.
And he is a cheap. 

Ferland you say? D421EF93-D77A-491C-A5C7-7CBC335D302E.gif.2dda3ece5b558affa754347254868062.gif  That’s an interesting one....

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, MadDog2020 said:

Ferland you say? D421EF93-D77A-491C-A5C7-7CBC335D302E.gif.2dda3ece5b558affa754347254868062.gif  That’s an interesting one....

Look at this. Do you feel like Maroon`s ghost is knock, knock, knockin' on the devils door.
Feel like i`m trying too sell insurance.

He looks like he can protect and play hockey in the same time.

Edited by Guadana
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, MB3 said:

Yeah. I think as a whole, this forum is more down on Blackwood (and Zacha, but that's an argument for a different day. Mfitz come at me bro) than most. 

Bringing in Talbot could be a signal that the Devils think Blackwood is still a year away. And like I said; 70 games in the AHL will do a lot more for him than 30 in the NHL. 

Careful mous. He'll add you to ignore and then reply to everything you ever post anyway.

People here are down on Blackwood? He was one of the only bright spots of last season. 

• Like 4

7 hours ago, MadDog2020 said:

the Hall text is awesome, one of the better messages Ray has got lately

Edited by Antiquated Colorado Rockie
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, moustic said:

If we are talking about who we miss to diffuse the drama queen experience of the day... let me dream about a come back of : The Real PK ! , Sammyk, Sheeps, the beautiful Patricia that leave us as Weekes Head, CRASHER,   Elias Sports Bureau, Swede, DIABLOOOO! , Don (the only one i met in real life) , StarDew, IG.. and much much more...

I was checking out other areas of the forum for the first time in a long while yesterday and saw that PK is still positing in her Stevens thread, this made me smile. 

I hope Triumph isn't another poster we have lost. Always enjoy reading his take on things. 

glenwo2 , man up, when I first started posting on here I used to get ripped for my terrible spelling. At first I was upset about it, but then I thought "actually I should learn to spell". 

And now 14 years later, thanks to my hard work, dedication and massive improvements in built in autocorrect and spellcheck , it's only a problem about 30% of the time. 

Anyway back to hockey , I see Nosen wasn't qualified and is looking to go UFA. Can't say I am surprised, he took a huge step back last year. But I did like what he brought to the team, especially with Coleman that first year they were on the team. 

3 hours ago, Chimaira_Devil_#9 said:

I was checking out other areas of the forum for the first time in a long while yesterday and saw that PK is still positing in her Stevens thread, this made me smile. 

I hope Triumph isn't another poster we have lost. Always enjoy reading his take on things. 

glenwo2 , man up, when I first started posting on here I used to get ripped for my terrible spelling. At first I was upset about it, but then I thought "actually I should learn to spell". 

And now 14 years later, thanks to my hard work, dedication and massive improvements in built in autocorrect and spellcheck , it's only a problem about 30% of the time. 

Anyway back to hockey , I see Nosen wasn't qualified and is looking to go UFA. Can't say I am surprised, he took a huge step back last year. But I did like what he brought to the team, especially with Coleman that first year they were on the team. 

You spelled Noesen wrong. :P

On your point though yeah, I remember being happy that both re-signed last offseason and considered them fairly similar players. Amazing how Coleman took off and Noesen fell off a cliff

• Like 1

14 hours ago, moustic said:

You have weird friends ; ) 

If only you knew...

3 hours ago, Devil Dan 56 said:

You spelled Noesen wrong. :P

On your point though yeah, I remember being happy that both re-signed last offseason and considered them fairly similar players. Amazing how Coleman took off and Noesen fell off a cliff

That's that 30% accounted for!

Shero basically gave them both "show me" deals and Blake did and Noesen didn't . In all honesty Coleman has been one of the nicest finds for me in a long while. I though he would be a player who played 30 games and was back in the minors. He is now one of my favourite players. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, jagknife said:

we can dream, damnit!

It also would be pure comedy for the Leafs to lose all of this talent they grew

Oh it would be amazing lol. But you know they’ll find a way to keep him. They’ll just trade Kadri or something.

14 minutes ago, jagknife said:

we can dream, damnit!

It also would be pure comedy for the Leafs to lose all of this talent they grew

Speaking of dreams , I saw on Twitter some speculation that Patrik Laine could be moved and the Devil's being mentioned. I can't see us having the resources to get that done, but who knows. 

• Like 1