2019 Offseason Thread

Daniel

12 minutes ago, Rob_Ottawa said:

Buddy went to Scott's house and narrowly avoided a thundering hip check from Scott as he did his usual patrol of his property borders.

Then, Scott decided to help the guy with his dog.  I mean, he's even wearing camo, so you know he's out watching his woods for any intruders.

Also, Philly orange uniforms remind me a lot of hunter orange, so watch out if you try hunting on Scott's lands.

Look at the size of Scott's forearms, he could still be killing people. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, NJDfan1711 said:

I immediately noticed that as well - dude's got serious arms and hands.  

I remember Elias telling a story about meeting Stevens for the first time and saying Stevens hands were like bear paws. He said Stevens was always in insanely good shape 

22 minutes ago, Devil Dan 56 said:

I remember Elias telling a story about meeting Stevens for the first time and saying Stevens hands were like bear paws. He said Stevens was always in insanely good shape 

I think his hand is bigger than that dog’s head. 

13 minutes ago, SterioDesign said:

this is probably the only time in his whole life where he didn't look hugecut.thumb.png.69459e76ee0d35399cccd6d48f4854c7.png

I mean, he's still pretty big there.  Pictures can be deceiving.  He's next to a guy that, quite possibly, was on roids, and is also about 6'5" or so (I think Steven is 6'1"-ish?).  Granted his arms and chest don't look massive there, but they're definitely cut, and his abs are pretty solid. 

8 minutes ago, NJDfan1711 said:

I mean, he's still pretty big there.  Pictures can be deceiving.  He's next to a guy that, quite possibly, was on roids, and is also about 6'5" or so (I think Steven is 6'1"-ish?).  Granted his arms and chest don't look massive there, but they're definitely cut, and his abs are pretty solid. 

Well i didn't say that this was the "one time he wasn't huge" lol i said it was the one time he didn't look huge haha

19 minutes ago, NJDfan1711 said:

8 minutes ago, SterioDesign said:

Well i didn't say that this was the "one time he wasn't huge" lol i said it was the one time he didn't look huge haha

He’s obviously smaller but he doesn’t look out of place there. 

Im more wondering how you had a picture of shirtless Stevens and Goldberg (right, that’s him?) at the ready, and that’s coming from me who has a few pages of memes he hasn’t even used yet. 

Edited by mfitz804

11 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

He’s obviously smaller but he doesn’t look out of place there. 

Im more wondering how you had a picture of shirtless Stevens and Goldberg (right, that’s him?) at the ready, and that’s coming from me who has a few pages of memes he hasn’t even used yet. 

I knew these pics existed. So i googled it. Bam. 

4 minutes ago, SterioDesign said:

I knew these pics existed. So i googled it. Bam. 

I wasn’t judging...

5 minutes ago, RunninWithTheDevil said:

If he was only wheeling or only dealing I would be worried, but this restores my confidence. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Daniel said:

How’s about this for a trade proposal.

Miles Wood to Rangers for Chris Kreider, Namestikov and 2020 second rounder. 

We’d be bailing them out of their cap issues, but at a steep price.  

Where do I freaking sign?

one goalie killer for another, plus Namestikov AND a 2nd? Yes, please

11 hours ago, Daniel said:

How’s about this for a trade proposal.

Miles Wood to Rangers for Chris Kreider, Namestikov and 2020 second rounder. 

We’d be bailing them out of their cap issues, but at a steep price.  

How quickly would we all hate Miles Wood if this happened?