2019 Offseason Thread

Daniel

Just now, NJDevils1214 said:

I like the Bolts one. Not the canes. Hilarious when you think of how different the name is though. Imagine if their jerseys had logos with bolts and canes on them instead 😂 

See the source image

Image result for red and black cane

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

8 minutes ago, Crisis said:

Now do the Sens

See the source imageSlim pickins...

Image result for sens

Edited by Colorado Rockies 1976
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, MadDog2020 said:

Yeah Jack will be hearing from Shero about that.... probably his parents too I’d imagine. 

I'm guessing the person he turns to behind him at the end of the video is trying to warn him that he's making a bad decision since everything is on video now

• Like 1

I’m sad that we live in a world where an 18 year old wanting to see tiddies is viewed as a bad thing. I spent a pretty good part of my teen years in search of them. 

Successfully, I would add. 

Edited by mfitz804
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, mfitz804 said:

I’m sad that we live in a world where an 18 year old wanting to see tiddies is viewed as a bad thing. I spent a pretty good part of my teen years in search of them. 

Successfully, I would add. 

I was thinking the same thing.  How exactly is that considered bad?  I mean, it's hard to tell where he was and the context, but you can't blame a guy for wanting to see something nice.  

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, NJDfan1711 said:

I was thinking the same thing.  How exactly is that considered bad?  I mean, it's hard to tell where he was and the context, but you can't blame a guy for wanting to see something nice.  

Because in today's day and age, according to the braintrust at /r/hockey, Jack apparently objectified a woman and borderline sexually harassed her.

What a world, man.  I don't think this is the same thing as being catcalled, but what do I know.

Edited by Devilsfan118
  • Like 1

Unpopular opinion alert! ⚠ Some people are putting this on the same level as cat calling and other verbal harassment. Idk the context, because idk where he is at, but I really don't find this as harmful as harassing a woman on the street. It doesn't appear like he is even saying anything to them- just making the motion. 

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Devilsfan118 said:

Because in today's day and age, according to the braintrust at /r/hockey, Jack apparently objectified a woman and borderline sexually harassed her.

What a world, man.  I don't think this is the same thing as being catcalled, but what do I know.

He did nothing wrong.  It's really no different than asking someone for five dollars. He's just asking someone to lift up their shirt.  

7 minutes ago, NJDevils1214 said:

Unpopular opinion alert! ⚠ Some people are putting this on the same level as cat calling and other verbal harassment. Idk the context, because idk where he is at, but I really don't find this as harmful as harassing a woman on the street. It doesn't appear like he is even saying anything to them- just making the motion. 

Precisely.  I mean, it's not illegal to ask/suggest a woman to lift up her shirt.  I learned a long time ago and it's one of my favorite sayings ever in life - "You don't ask, you don't get".  

And in regards to harassing someone on the street....anyone, you, me, or Jack Hughes, could walk down the street and ask a woman to lift up her shirt and show us her tits.  She, then, could simply smile and walk away, tell us to fvck off, or respond in a million other ways and just walk away - and that would be the end of it.  None of that is illegal.  Stupid?  Maybe.  But not illegal.  

• Like 1