2019 Offseason Thread

Daniel

We taken our cat from the street. There was brutal cold January evening. After that we did operation on her hernia. She is most understanding  loyalty creature with specific character. Milka.

D806E850-686E-41AF-AC63-9F5C65A1F6D5.png

Edited by Guadana
  • Like 7

43 minutes ago, SterioDesign said:

i adopted one from Texas actually. I guess the kill shelters are really bad and over-crowded over there so there's a rescue from Canada trying to get as many dogs from there and get them here to save them, they make the drive every month. So i drove to the borders to get the little guy. 

Texas and New Mexico are awful when it comes to over-population of dogs. (Thanks, cartel. They breed dogs for their fighting rings or drug houses, then just abandon the ones they dont want. The shelters get so full so fast and rescue groups pick them up as often as they can and move them to other states, or I guess you've proven other countries too. Colorado is the spot most of the ones get sent up to to be saved.

3 hours ago, SterioDesign said:

I don't hate Lou. I also don't hate Subban i just can't stand egomaniacs, ass kissers and divers.. and he just happen to be all of those things lol 

Cats though. Soul less and useless creatures. If you wanna pet something with fur that will never come to you just buy a carpet. At least you won't have to feed it. 

No reasoning with cat-haters, lol.  You’d be surprised...some breeds (like my cat, a Ragamuffin) are VERY affectionate and sweet.  She even knows how to play fetch (with hair-ties...no joke).  AND will come to you when called.  

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

I wanted the cat to have drawn it. 

She’s better at this. Not showing because I’m jealous.

Either way she has different sound meow-signals for us for different situations and can intonate if we don’t give consent to request. She understand our speech in standards situations. She is worrying and ask to calm down(use specific tone) if I and my wife quarrel. And she always meet at the door.

if someone don’t understand cats and can’t build deep relationships with them - it means  failed verification.

btw dogs are awesome too.

Just now, MadDog2020 said:

Dogs are great. Cats are great. Love ‘em both. 

I’m more of a cat person, but I don’t mind dogs.  I was attacked by a German Shepard when I was 10, so I was very nervous and cautious around dogs in general.  But I’ve known some very fun dogs over the years for sure...big, small, and everything in between.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, SterioDesign said:

Not sure if true or just the rescue people making it worst than it is but they were saying there's always lineups of people waiting to surrender their dogs at shelters, they can wait 2-3 hours even.

Some people even just go on vacations, drop off their dogs and get a new one when they get back? that sounds insane i kind of don't want to believe it but i guess its not impossible either

Frankly, I wouldn't be surprised by any of those stories.  The South is just awful when it comes to dogs (and even cats).  Between dog fighting rings (fighting and bait dogs), backyard breeders, sociopathic people who torture and kill animals just for "fun", and people who just treat a dog or cat like a piece of furniture you wouldn't believe how awful it is for them.  Most shelters and rescues in NJ that I have visited have told me that most, if not all, of their animals come from somewhere in the South.