2019 Offseason Thread

Daniel

1 minute ago, mikemarc1 said:

How many of these contracts with 5-10 no team trade clauses have the devils as a team? I’d say close to all..

i think its full no-trade for Greene, Schneider and Zajac, and an 8 team list for Palmieri. 

1 minute ago, MadDog2020 said:

Go have a drink or seven and relax. You sound like Daniel from two weeks ago lol.

Took the words out of my mouth, was going to say that but held back because his temperature is already quite high, but its actually good fun.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Devilsfan118 said:

Reading on HFBoards that it was said on TSN earlier today the Shero is "big game hunting" today.  Which, outside of Panarin, would lead one to think he's looking at RFAs..

Which could potentially just be spinning his wheels, or it could be something great. 

If we come away with Marner or someone like that, maybe we aren't such big losers. 

1 minute ago, MB3 said:

Again: Trouba, Kakko, Kravstov, Panarin, Shesterkin and Adam Fox so far this offseason.

I love my team, but don't be stupid. That blows us out of the fvcking water. 

Oh no the Rangers got Kravstov, Shesterkin and Fox!!! Oh my whatever will we do! The Rangers are sooo good with those three overrated sharts! Hand them the cup!

• Like 2