Daniel

2019 Offseason Thread

Just now, Anhkheg said:

Wow, stop being sour at Panarin signing with the Rangers at a discount. Have some pride.

um... being bitter your biggest rival just got yet another break from someone when they keep getting bailed out of cap hell I think is the epitome of pride.

Not a single person here is mad at our team for not landing him, we hate our rival.

• Like 1

I think I need to take a few steps away. This sport isn’t fun to watch any more. 

Just now, MB3 said:

I think I need to take a few steps away. This sport isn’t fun to watch any more. 

its not even noon yet!

3 minutes ago, Anhkheg said:

Wow, stop being sour at Panarin signing with the Rangers at a discount. Have some pride. Fully expect him not to perform to the expected level with all the distractions.

Good lord you’ve taken the torch from glenwo in fvcking RECORD time.

Just now, MB3 said:

Why because the Rags signed a big UFA? It’s no different than any other year. Relax.

• Like 1

one team we definitely want he will NOT sign.

Please ferland. cross my fingers.
And after that he will slam him into the boards.

1 minute ago, jagknife said:

its not even noon yet!

Has nothing to do with what we haven’t done. It’s just another year where our biggest rivals get the best player at a big discount

our rival getting better is making it harder for us to make the playoffs too obviously. So it's fair to be pissed. They got Panarin and Trouba for not much. 

After shipping 2 guys they got cause they would ONLY go to New York

• Like 3

The Fraud Period believes its 7/84... that wouldnt be anything of a discount....

Noel Accari signed with the Panthers for 3 years $5mil total. Nice pick up for them

1 minute ago, CarpathianForest said:

Is Free Agent Frenzy a Red Lobster or Olive Garden promotion?

Olive Garden, it supplements the Soup Salad and Breadsticks

1 minute ago, MB3 said:

Has nothing to do with what we haven’t done. It’s just another year where our biggest rivals get the best player at a big discount

Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, jagknife said:

um... being bitter your biggest rival just got yet another break from someone when they keep getting bailed out of cap hell I think is the epitome of pride.

Not a single person here is mad at our team for not landing him, we hate our rival.

Who cares what the Rangers do? How many times have we been through this, Nash, Jagr, Holik, Gomer, etc, etc, etc? When have they been successful? They, like Leafs and other big market teams always get bailed out. My assumption is they have some other backdoor deals which enable them to have that leverage. Remember, they bring in the most revenue to the league and these big signings is what draws some of their biggest crowds. Lightning with all their firepower got knocked out in the first round.

7 minutes ago, MB3 said:

Good lord you’ve taken the torch from glenwo in fvcking RECORD time.

You need to hear yourself sometime bro. Your behaving like someone stole your candy. I express my opinion about matters so we can have a discussion and feel free to express your opinion, ie, agree or disagree. No need to be condescending.

Edited by Anhkheg

It's kind of fitting. Panarin was always a villain to the Devils. It only makes sense that the next point in the plot of this story is that he joins Evil Inc. The Rangers are going to be good. They'll never win it all tho. 

Just now, DJ Eco said:

Єklund (2.3% accurate) of the West, waiting for actual numbers

1 minute ago, Anhkheg said:

Who cares what the Rangers do? How many times have we been through this, Nash, Jagr, Holik, Gomer, etc, etc, etc? When have they been successful? They, like Leafs and other big market teams always get bailed out. My assumption is they have some other backdoor deals which enable them to have that leverage. Remember, they bring in the most revenue to the league and these big signings is what draws some of their biggest crowds. Lightning with all their firepower got knocked out in the first round.

You need to hear yourself sometime bro. Your behaving like someone stole your candy. I express my opinion about matters so we can have a discussion.

Because 3 teams make it from a division, then 2 wild cards for the conference. Thats why I care about what the Rangers do. Panarin kills the Devils. Another reason why I care what the Rangers do.

You need to do well in the regular season to be in the dance. We got much better last week, they also got much better as well., Don't pretend this move doesn't make them better.

2 minutes ago, DJ Eco said:

Thats 12 million per year, not much of a discount.

7 minutes ago, SterioDesign said:

its infuriating how they always get away with sh!t

What’s less infuriating is they never win sh!t. 

• Like 2

Just now, MadDog2020 said:

What’s less infuriating is they never win sh!t. 

HAHAHAHA, exactly my point.

• Like 1

Everyone knew he was signing with the Rangers, but it is always fun to watch everyone melt down.