Jump to content
Daniel

2019 Offseason Thread

Recommended Posts

How many of these contracts with 5-10 no team trade clauses have the devils as a team? I’d say close to all..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, mikemarc1 said:

How many of these contracts with 5-10 no team trade clauses have the devils as a team? I’d say close to all..

i think its full no-trade for Greene, Schneider and Zajac, and an 8 team list for Palmieri. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Unless I'm missing something we're like 5M under the cap FLOOR at this point.  We have to add money at some point today this offseason.

Edited by Devilsfan118

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, MadDog2020 said:

Go have a drink or seven and relax. You sound like Daniel from two weeks ago lol.

Fool. This isn't even his final form. He hasn't made a single death threat yet. 

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, MadDog2020 said:

Go have a drink or seven and relax. You sound like Daniel from two weeks ago lol.

Took the words out of my mouth, was going to say that but held back because his temperature is already quite high, but its actually good fun.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, NJDevils1214 said:

Fool. This isn't even his final form. He hasn't made a single death threat yet. 

I prefer him when he's offering to blow people because he's so happy. 

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, mfitz804 said:

I prefer him when he's offering to blow people because he's so happy. 

I think he needs to get blown, might help him relax. 🤣

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Reading on HFBoards that it was said on TSN earlier today the Shero is "big game hunting" today.  Which, outside of Panarin, would lead one to think he's looking at RFAs..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Again: Trouba, Kakko, Kravstov, Panarin, Shesterkin and Adam Fox so far this offseason.

I love my team, but don't be stupid. That blows us out of the fvcking water. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, jagknife said:

Nyqvist to CBJ....

K.... that one stings

fvck where did you see this?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, MadDog2020 said:

I think he needs to get blown, might help him relax. 🤣

Where you at, Taylor Hall? Reciprocation is only fair. 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Devilsfan118 said:

fvck where did you see this?

 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, devlman said:

Dammit Nyqvist to CBJ

Would've liked that, but not the end of the world. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Devilsfan118 said:

Reading on HFBoards that it was said on TSN earlier today the Shero is "big game hunting" today.  Which, outside of Panarin, would lead one to think he's looking at RFAs..

Which could potentially just be spinning his wheels, or it could be something great. 

If we come away with Marner or someone like that, maybe we aren't such big losers. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, jagknife said:

 

I'll wait for the terms to come out, but damn it.. was hoping this would be Shero's move today.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, MB3 said:

Again: Trouba, Kakko, Kravstov, Panarin, Shesterkin and Adam Fox so far this offseason.

I love my team, but don't be stupid. That blows us out of the fvcking water. 

Oh no the Rangers got Kravstov, Shesterkin and Fox!!! Oh my whatever will we do! The Rangers are sooo good with those three overrated sharts! Hand them the cup!

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, mikemarc1 said:

Nyqvist to Columbus 

 

please get Lee

For $9 million? Yeah no thanks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, mfitz804 said:

Would've liked that, but not the end of the world. 

I woulda loved it for the price.

Okay, still a handful of guys we could absolutely use out there

Not anywhere near the panic button still

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

5.5m for Nyquist? Bullet fvcking DODGED there. Can you even IMAGINE if we were 500k over the cap floor?!?!!?! 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.