2019 Offseason Thread

Daniel

3 minutes ago, Satans Hockey said:

Also if this was truely a real submitted list from our fan base (which its clearly not) it shows how we have basically no fans who were born from what? 1984 and onwards? Lmfao out of all the "fan submitted" songs the only song from past 2000 that got a lot of votes was Howl? Lol a song I don't think enough people even cared to vote in for to begin with.

The front office who runs this garbage really does think we are absolute morons. Hugh Weber probably put this horrendous list together. 

1975 - Born to Run - Bruce Springsteen

1981 - Don't Stop Me Now - Queen

1984 - I Wanna Rock - Twister Sister

1992 - Hip Hop Hooray - Naughty by Nature

1993 - Whoomp! (There It is) - Tag Team

1999 - Ole - The Bouncing Souls

2000 - Hey Baby - DJ Otzi

2012 - Howl - Gaslight Anthem

I just realized which song that DJ Otzi song is.  That's what they already play at every game along with Born to Run, I wanna Rock, and pretty much all the others except for maybe Queen.

None of these are songs they haven't played at the arena during stoppage of plays, etc. and clearly not chosen by fans.  Epic fail.

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, DevsMan84 said:

Bahahahahahahahahahahahaha

image.png.e87257d58fd18adebb63e7f618880b9f.png

https://apnews.com/654752a1ecb542459e6fcd6890b7a6d5

Pardon the profanity DM, but I fvcking love this fire from Shero.  fvcking right on.  This is a bullsh!t move by Zacha and his dipsh!t agent - sorry.

Shero's essentially laying this out very clearly for the two jabronis - either sign with the Devils, or you're never going to play in the NHL again.  Your choice.

Edited by Devilsfan118
  • Like 6

11 minutes ago, Devilsfan118 said:

Pardon the profanity DM, but I fvcking love this fire from Shero.  fvcking right on.  This is a bullsh!t move by Zacha and his dipsh!t agent - sorry.

Shero's essentially laying this out very clearly for the two jabronis - either sign with the Devils, or you're never going to play in the NHL again.  Your choice.

"You are in a position unsuitable to give orders!!!

Image result for you are in a position unsuitable to give orders

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

48 minutes ago, Devilsfan118 said:

Couldn’t agree more. Love Ray’s fire!

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Satans Hockey said:

I'm with you, this list is completely fixed. I don't believe that many people voted for whomp there it is. Nightmare that will be. 

I can't believe anyone voted for hey baby either..... And it's probably the easiest song  on the list to put you suck into lol

I also don't believe that many people voted for naughty by nature or even know they are from Newark..... But the vmas were just there and they performed at the arena a few months ago with Devils jerseys on so that also reeks of the front office putting that song on the list.

fvcking hell I hate this list. I hope Howl wins at this point too. 

Another example of the business front office being tone deaf and very unlikeable. 

• Like 3