Hello! Long-time Devils fan since '98

glenwo2

Hello everybody!

My name is glenwo2 and I've been a long-time Devils fan since 1998 so I missed the 1995 championship but got to enjoy the 2000 and 2003 wins to go along with Marty breaking records left and right.

I am a big fan of Jesper Bratt and am absolutely FLOORED that somehow we landed Jack Hughes.    (Thank you, Taylor Hall)

Anyway, excuse me if I simply state my two cents in the regular threads as if I was a long-time poster (I actually am...on another Devils board). :)

Nice to meet you all and LET'S GO DEVILS!!  :devil:

EDIT :  Hello everyone again from the future (06/26/19).....It's become apparent that certain posters aren't making me feel all that welcome here.     In particular, MB3 has been a real piece of you-know-what toward me.     And mfitz hasn't been any better.  

Now I've got some guy named "Devil Dan 50-something" preaching to me on how I should be less defensive.       Excuse me but I wouldn't feel the need to be "defensive" if none of you were OFFENSIVE toward myself and just let me post what I want without ridicule.   

And on TOP of that, I just got a snarky-as-fvck response from NJDevils1214 implying that I am a fvcking teenager.   I"m fvcking 41 (going on 42) and I won't stand for that sh*t, ahole!   

Apparently, none of you have been taught the old adage "If you have nothing good to say about someone, don't say anything at all".      

See...THIS is what makes HFBoards superior to this place.    It's not the board itself....it's the MEMBERS who show RESPECT FOR EACH OTHER.       There are no CLIQUES and no Glass ceiling there. 

Oh and we have mods that actually.....you know....participate and make certain no posters are being snarky toward others.    It's made for a very enjoyable experience there which is why I've been a member since 2008.   

And I thank the lord everyday since I was re-instated there 'cause I would go nuts with rage if this site here was my only source of NJ Devils talk with the type of members here.    

Now don't get me wrong, there are some good posters here that are RESPECTFUL of me like Sterio for example.   But alas it's always the minority that crows the loudest that's the most noticeable.      Whatever, though.   I don't think I'm long for this board anyway.  

Maybe one day (after all my infraction points expire over at HFBoards; last ones expire on July 19), I'll get myself permabanned here by going after MB3 and let him know what I really think of him.      In the meantime, I'm probably not going to post all that much here unless I see something interesting to talk about and post a reply on it.   But the difference is now that if I see a snarky response, it's no longer me replying....it's INSTANT "IGNORE"!    That's it.   I've had it up to here with the clowns here.

I have over 33,000+ posts at HFBoards...that's almost 20,000 more posts than Mr. Clique himself MB3 so really...this place is actually a fvcking Pond filled with Guppies while HFBoards is the fvcking ocean filled with Sharks (a place where I swim in).    (I wonder if MB3 is a former HFBoards Devils member who was banned from there?   Would explain a lot)

Edited by glenwo2
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 4/24/2019 at 11:53 PM, glenwo2 said:

EDIT :  Hello everyone again from the future (06/26/19).....It's become apparent that certain posters aren't making me feel all that welcome here.     In particular, MB3 has been a real piece of you-know-what toward me.     And mfitz hasn't been any better.  

Now I've got some guy named "Devil Dan 50-something" preaching to me on how I should be less defensive.       Excuse me but I wouldn't feel the need to be "defensive" if none of you were OFFENSIVE toward myself and just let me post what I want without ridicule.   

And on TOP of that, I just got a snarky-as-fvck response from NJDevils1214 implying that I am a fvcking teenager.   I"m fvcking 41 (going on 42) and I won't stand for that sh*t, ahole!   

You have an incredibly thin skin. That's why he thought you were a teenager. If you don't want people to disagree with you when they think you are wrong,  you're definitely in the wrong place. 

See...THIS is what makes HFBoards superior to this place.    It's not the board itself....it's the MEMBERS who show RESPECT FOR EACH OTHER.       There are no CLIQUES and no Glass ceiling there. 

Oh and we have mods that actually.....you know....participate and make certain no posters are being snarky toward others.    It's made for a very enjoyable experience there which is why I've been a member since 2008.   

If you don't like it here, stay over there. You won't be missed. Also I am fairly certain you don't know what a "glass ceiling" is if that's the context you use it in. 

Now don't get me wrong, there are some good posters here that are RESPECTFUL of me like Sterio for example.

This explains a lot. 

Maybe one day (after all my infraction points expire over at HFBoards; last ones expire on July 19), I'll get myself permabanned here by going after MB3 and let him know what I really think of him.     

I wish we could give you infraction points. Can someone give him like a million infraction points? Obviously you must be a giant a-hole over there as well if you have so many infraction points. And I doubt @MB3 is scared. 

I have over 33,000+ posts at HFBoards...that's almost 20,000 more posts than Mr. Clique himself MB3 so really...this place is actually a fvcking Pond filled with Guppies while HFBoards is the fvcking ocean filled with Sharks (a place where I swim in).    (I wonder if MB3 is a former HFBoards Devils member who was banned from there?   Would explain a lot)

If you don't want people to think you are a teenager, using your post count as validation probably isn't the best idea. 

Would've responded sooner, but I don't visit this section of the board often. I should resume that. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, MB3 said:

This is easily the worst Yelp review I have ever gotten. 

0 out of 5 stars. From a guy who wants to preach about how people in forums should act, while the only reason he is on this forum is because he got himself banned from another one. 

Seems credible. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
On 4/12/2021 at 11:24 AM, MB3 said:

@mfitz804, This thread still makes me laugh, in my little pond filled with guppies. Glad he's back ❤️ 

Don't know how I missed this most recent post, but I found my way back. Sometimes its fun to go back and re-read this stuff.