Sign in to follow this  
MadDog2020

2019 Miami Dolphins thread

I do keep waiting for the Pats to turn into the Hulk but man that was a nice troll win for Flores, especially after they got destroyed by them in Week 2.

• Like 1

Lol

D9D3FA2B-AEE6-4D0C-BD0D-D3DE13E354B8.png

Offseason officially beings.  Impressive showing from Flores for a team that wasn't supposed to win any games, literally.  But we've seen this before with Todd Bowles, so I'm reserving judgment.

Have heard that the Lions will take Tua if he gets medical clearance, which would be unfortunate for us.

Edited by Daniel
  • Like 1

On 12/30/2019 at 9:28 AM, Daniel said:

Lol

D9D3FA2B-AEE6-4D0C-BD0D-D3DE13E354B8.png

Offseason officially beings.  Impressive showing from Flores for a team that wasn't supposed to win any games, literally.  But we've seen this before with Todd Bowles, so I'm reserving judgment.

Have heard that the Lions will take Tua if he gets medical clearance, which would be unfortunate for us.

Other than last year, Stafford you could pretty much rely on for 16 a year, and he's definitely been an above average QB and still only 31. I'd be curious what their plans are with Matthew if they end up taking Tua.

Trade? I could see Carolina being interested

57 minutes ago, '7' said:

Other than last year, Stafford you could pretty much rely on for 16 a year, and he's definitely been an above average QB and still only 31. I'd be curious what their plans are with Matthew if they end up taking Tua.

Trade? I could see Carolina being interested

The fact that they kept Patricia around, who presumably will have some say in who gets drafted, leads me to believe they're not drafting Tua at least not with their first pick.  Tua is almost certainly not playing next year and a coach that needs to win to save his job can't take someone like that at 3 overall when they have someone like Matt Stafford who they just signed to a big money contract.  You never get close to even value when you trade someone like that anyway.

4 minutes ago, Daniel said:

The fact that they kept Patricia around, who presumably will have some say in who gets drafted, leads me to believe they're not drafting Tua at least not with their first pick.  Tua is almost certainly not playing next year and a coach that needs to win to save his job can't take someone like that at 3 overall when they have someone like Matt Stafford who they just signed to a big money contract.  You never get close to even value when you trade someone like that anyway.

I agree...I don't see Tua to Detroit at all really.

fwiw I think the Fords are pretty patient. A bit surprised still that Caldwell was let go after a 9-7 season. I think Jim Caldwell is actually with Miami now? Not sure in what capacity

1 hour ago, '7' said:

I agree...I don't see Tua to Detroit at all really.

fwiw I think the Fords are pretty patient. A bit surprised still that Caldwell was let go after a 9-7 season. I think Jim Caldwell is actually with Miami now? Not sure in what capacity

He was brought on to be either the quarterbacks coach or an assistant head coach (forget the title) but he got sick in the offseason and is on an extended leave of absence.