2019 IIHF World Championship

Nicomo

14 minutes ago, MB3 said:

Between the Matthews/Laine debate in 2016 and the Hughes/Kakko debate this year, I genuinely think the internet has turned me racist towards Finns. 

If you read their threads on reddit, you'd think Jack Hughes was a garbage 4th round pick, and Kappo Kakko was literally already better than Gretzky. 

You're not the only one they've pissed off.

It's like they're so desperate to have the Devils pick #1 so they can crow about Finland having a #1 Draft Pick (Hockey Player), that they become abusive toward anyone who dares to destroy their narrative.

3 minutes ago, MB3 said:

I love the USA but I would not dedicate 15 hours a week to posting on websites about how fvcking terrible Kappo Kakko is. 

They make me want to do just that,  with their garbage.

Edited by glenwo2
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, moustic said:

Isn't Demko the goalie ? 

You are correct!  My stream is so blurry I can barely see the numbers - assumed Cory was starting.

1 minute ago, moustic said:

Hugues almost score a nice goal ! 

That would've shut people up.  Would've been a nice one.

GB having a fun afternoon against the US so far. Bowns with some good stops especially 1 on 1 with DeBrincat. 

Don't think the US is going to go far in this tournament. Denmark didn't even conceed against us. 

20 hours ago, MB3 said:

Between the Matthews/Laine debate in 2016 and the Hughes/Kakko debate this year, I genuinely think the internet has turned me racist towards Finns. 

If you read their threads on reddit, you'd think Jack Hughes was a garbage 4th round pick, and Kappo Kakko was literally already better than Gretzky. 

Dude.. that one guy Rambokala is relentless.  I'm absolutely convinced that this is Kakko's mom's username.  Or his equivalent of Kinkaid's krazy uncle.  Just look at his post history.

https://www.reddit.com/user/Rambokala

• Like 1

20 hours ago, MB3 said:

I'm right here with you.

Their group on HFBoards is unbearable.