Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Nicomo

2019 IIHF World Championship

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, Devs3cups said:

Hughes just got ROBBED

Him and Eichel can’t buy a goal today. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Devs3cups said:

Hughes just got ROBBED

Holy sh!t

  • Angry 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Devilsfan118 said:

Holy sh!t

Gotta roof that Jack.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Devilsfan118 said:

What a garbage goal given up by Cory there, Jesus Christ.

Edit: Not Cory!  

Perfectly normal reaction to a bad goal, assuming it was Cory. 

I have to say, I don't give two sh!ts about Hughes or Kakko right now, look at what our boy Nico is accomplishing!!

53 minutes ago, MadDog2020 said:

Gotta roof that Jack.

I have to try to find that at full speed. I think he half assed that thinking it was an easy tap. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, Devilsfan118 said:

Holy sh!t

Ben Bowns lady's and gentlemen. One (future?) Devil getting robbed by a current (Cardiff) Devil. 

GB's star player. 

Really please with that result after the Denmark sh!tshow. I want the see less of the "just happy to be here attitude". 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Nicomo said:

@Chimaira_Devil_#9 your boys should hold their heads up high after this one. 

It's such an achievement for a country that just has one fully professional league. And about 15 ice rinks. 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

I have to try to find that at full speed. I think he half assed that thinking it was an easy tap. 

It was absolutely this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Switzerland's team save percentage is over .970 after four games. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, Crisis said:

It was absolutely this

And that’s not encouraging. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Also Ben Davies who plays for my local team the Guilford Flames deserves a mention for roofing that shot on the 3rd goal. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nico is such an awesome player. Not the flashy fun player ... Typical Swiss Boy ! Efficient as hell ! 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, mfitz804 said:

I have to try to find that at full speed. I think he half assed that thinking it was an easy tap. 

Anyone find it at full speed? I did not. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

He clearly got a little cheeky and thought he had a tap in - and frankly I don't blame him.  It pretty much was.. but he put it into the goalie's glove.  95% of the net was open to shoot at and.. he hit the 5%.

Edited by Devilsfan118

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Devilsfan118 said:

He clearly got a little cheeky and thought he had a tap in - and frankly I don't blame him.  It pretty much was.. but he put it into the goalie's glove.  95% of the net was open to shoot at and.. he hit the 5%.

Yeah, but you don’t do that as an 18 year old, would be #1 pick. So lazy on that play. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, mfitz804 said:

Yeah, but you don’t do that as an 18 year old, would be #1 pick. So lazy on that play. 

Don't get me wrong, it doesn't make me happy to see him do that, but I'm not gonna crucify him over it.  He's 18, and playing in an IIHF tournament. I'd rather him make those mistakes and learn from them now, this way he doesn't make them 5 years from now in th Stanley Cup Finals  when he's leading us to our 4th Cup.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, NJDfan1711 said:

Don't get me wrong, it doesn't make me happy to see him do that, but I'm not gonna crucify him over it.  He's 18, and playing in an IIHF tournament. I'd rather him make those mistakes and learn from them now, this way he doesn't make them 5 years from now in th Stanley Cup Finals  when he's leading us to our 4th Cup.

I didn’t exactly crucify him. I am just  acknowledging that it is a bad optic

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

I didn’t exactly crucify him. I am just  acknowledging that it is a bad optic

As I'm sure your wife has said, it's not what you said, it's how you said it 😋

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, NJDfan1711 said:

As I'm sure your wife has said, it's not what you said, it's how you said it 😋

Incorrect. It would have been “I don’t care about hockey”. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, mfitz804 said:

Incorrect. It would have been “I don’t care about hockey”. 

😮 And you married her why?? Nevermind, don't answer that.

Edited by NJDfan1711

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, NJDfan1711 said:

😮 And you married her why?? Nevermind, don't answer that.

It was certainly not for her hockey knowledge.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

God damnit Kakko is making this so difficult.

what a fvcking goal, holy sh!t.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, MB3 said:

God damnit Kakko is making this so difficult.

what a fvcking goal, holy sh!t.

Yes sir. The kid is money already against men.

 

Edited by titans04

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, MB3 said:

God damnit Kakko is making this so difficult.

what a fvcking goal, holy sh!t.

Wish there was a "Shocked" reaction option 'cause that's what I am right now.

 

Kakko really really really wants to be the #1 pick.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.