Sign in to follow this  
mfitz804

Cory Schneider = Goldberg

I was just watching The Mighty Ducks, and I noticed: every goal Goldberg gives up is absolute sh!t, even when the team scores 3, he manages to embarrass himself on two. 

This is basically what “bad Cory Schneider” does, but on the NHL level. 

• Haha 1

Does that make Mac Julie the Cat? 

Just now, Nicomo said:

Does that make Mac Julie the Cat? 

Sort of. 

The main difference between Cory and Goldberg is that Goldberg has championships. 

• Haha 1

I also forgot how this movie was made in a time where you could call a white center with two black wingers “The Oreo Line”. If they did that today, the movie wouldn’t get released and the writer, director, and Emilio Estevez would never work again. 

• Like 1

I still can’t over the fact that Fulton grew up to be the nerdy Foggy Nelson in the Netflix Daredevil series. When I was a kid I thought he was about as cool as someone could be and well...

giphy.gif

15 minutes ago, Nicomo said:

I still can’t over the fact that Fulton grew up to be the nerdy Foggy Nelson in the Netflix Daredevil series. When I was a kid I thought he was about as cool as someone could be and well...

giphy.gif

That’s what happens when you can only put 1 out of 5 on net. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

That’s what happens when you can only put 1 out of 5 on net. 

So this is basically what Zacha will look like in 20 years then...

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, MadDog2020 said:

Did someone mention Goldberg? 

30B8C9A3-DC63-4489-B5FF-9CA2724ADD89.jpeg

:o

giphy.gif

• Like 3

13 hours ago, Nicomo said:

giphy.gif

I actually met him few years ago, he's indeed a super cool dude haha (well if you did Guns R Roses, rings, painted nails and that kind of stuff..)

https://scontent-lga3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t31.0-8/14231303_10157395160965300_842808761481933045_o.jpg?_nc_cat=108&_nc_ht=scontent-lga3-1.xx&oh=27dd64e2ae431edc072e1bb90049198e&oe=5D59F4D4

• Like 2

5 hours ago, SterioDesign said:

I actually met him few years ago, he's indeed a super cool dude haha (well if you did Guns R Roses, rings, painted nails and that kind of stuff..)

https://scontent-lga3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t31.0-8/14231303_10157395160965300_842808761481933045_o.jpg?_nc_cat=108&_nc_ht=scontent-lga3-1.xx&oh=27dd64e2ae431edc072e1bb90049198e&oe=5D59F4D4

Dude, who the hell haven’t you met?? Lol

Posted (edited)
10 minutes ago, Nicomo said:

Dude, who the hell haven’t you met?? Lol

basically... Jean-claude Van damme, Arnold, Harrison Ford, Stallone, Bill Murray and Sigourney Weaver lol 

I think i have everyone else covered...

Edited by SterioDesign

On 5/27/2019 at 6:35 PM, SterioDesign said:

basically... Jean-claude Van damme, Arnold, Harrison Ford, Stallone, Bill Murray and Sigourney Weaver lol 

You need to hang out in Charleston.

On 5/27/2019 at 6:35 PM, SterioDesign said:

I’ve met Bill Murray a couple of times. He’s co-owner of a restaurant at the World Golf Village in St. Augustine Fl and they hold a golf tournament every year. I worked at his restaurant and the hotel at the world golf village separately for a few years as a bartender. The man likes to party. He’s really nice too. Also met his brothers Brian Doyle (the caddy master in caddy shack, amongst other things), Johnny (Moving Violations, really deep cut there), and Joel (random TV shows). All nice guys. Also met Kristy Swanson (original Buffy the Vampire Slayer). She was pretty cool too. Meeting Bill was huge for me though as he and Eddie Murphy were 80’s comedies for me.

When the super bowl was in Jacksonville FL in 2004 or 2005 I think the Patriots stayed at the hotel I worked at too. After they beat the Steelers they had their victory party at the hotel too and I got to meet Snoop Dogg,  Lionel Richie, and the Black Eyed Peas. Lionel Richie was incredibly nice, the other two Black Eyed Peas were cool but Fergie and Will I Am ignored me, and Snoop Dogg gave me a hug and thanked me by name because I gave him a bottle of Hennessy VSOP for free. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Jerzey said:

I’ve met Bill Murray a couple of times. He’s co-owner of a restaurant at the World Golf Village in St. Augustine Fl and they hold a golf tournament every year. I worked at his restaurant and the hotel at the world golf village separately for a few years as a bartender. The man likes to party. He’s really nice too. Also met his brothers Brian Doyle (the caddy master in caddy shack, amongst other things), Johnny (Moving Violations, really deep cut there), and Joel (random TV shows). All nice guys. Also met Kristy Swanson (original Buffy the Vampire Slayer). She was pretty cool too. Meeting Bill was huge for me though as he and Eddie Murphy were 80’s comedies for me.

4 minutes ago, Jerzey said:

When the super bowl was in Jacksonville FL in 2004 or 2005 I think the Patriots stayed at the hotel I worked at too. After they beat the Steelers they had their victory party at the hotel too and I got to meet Snoop Dogg,  Lionel Richie, and the Black Eyed Peas. Lionel Richie was incredibly nice, the other two Black Eyed Peas were cool but Fergie and Will I Am ignored me, and Snoop Dogg gave me a hug and thanked me by name because I gave him a bottle of Hennessy VSOP for free. 

Nice haha yeah Murray is a must. I live on the east coast in Canada though so it's not like celebrities hang out there too much haha i did meet a ridiculous amount of celebrities though. I won't list them all cause it would be ridiculous but Mark Hamill, Robert Englund and Michael J Fox were my top "must meet" and i did. So i got that out of the way lol 

I'm a huge Buffy the Vampire Slayer fan actually but not the movie though, the TV series. I met Giles which almost made me cry hahaha

13 hours ago, SterioDesign said:

Nice haha yeah Murray is a must. I live on the east coast in Canada though so it's not like celebrities hang out there too much haha i did meet a ridiculous amount of celebrities though. I won't list them all cause it would be ridiculous but Mark Hamill, Robert Englund and Michael J Fox were my top "must meet" and i did. So i got that out of the way lol 

I'm a huge Buffy the Vampire Slayer fan actually but not the movie though, the TV series. I met Giles which almost made me cry hahaha

Sometimes you never know. I used to live in upstate NY (which apparently is anything north of the city) and a friend of mine worked in a little restaurant in a not-on-most-maps town. One day, Bill Murray wandered in, had lunch, and they chatted about the Mets for a while because there was a game on the TV. This was probably 12-15 years ago. I guess he was filming not too far away and decided to go off the beaten path for food. 

32 minutes ago, Devil Dan 56 said:

Sometimes you never know. I used to live in upstate NY (which apparently is anything north of the city) and a friend of mine worked in a little restaurant in a not-on-most-maps town. One day, Bill Murray wandered in, had lunch, and they chatted about the Mets for a while because there was a game on the TV. This was probably 12-15 years ago. I guess he was filming not too far away and decided to go off the beaten path for food. 

I am also from Upstate NY, a small town called Walton about an hour east of Binghamton and 3 hours NW of NYC. There were a couple low level celebrities that had summer homes there, such as Pam Dawber from Mork & Mindy (showing my age with that reference). I also met John C. Reilly in the local pizza joint one summer.

9 minutes ago, Henry Killinger said:

I am also from Upstate NY, a small town called Walton about an hour east of Binghamton and 3 hours NW of NYC. There were a couple low level celebrities that had summer homes there, such as Pam Dawber from Mork & Mindy (showing my age with that reference). I also met John C. Reilly in the local pizza joint one summer.

This is going to be even more off topic but I find it hilarious.  I was talking to a coworker just this morning and in conversation he mentioned that he grew up in a small town called Walton.  Never heard of the place, but I did twice today.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Devil Dan 56 said:

1 hour ago, Henry Killinger said:

I lost my v-card on the banks of the St. Lawrence River, on property owned by the actor Viggo Mortensen. That's as close as I have to an upstate celebrity encounter. 

• Like 1

Gloria Gaynor used to come into the store I worked at when I was in HS and college because she lived not too far away.

Outside of athletes I have never really met many TV/Film stars.

I once accidentally bumped into King Juan Carlos I of Spain when I was 13 in a museum in Berlin.  I mean literally bumped into him.  His security didn't like that.

My dad also once accidentally insulted Phil Rizzuto to his face.  He didn't realize it was Phil.

9 hours ago, DevsMan84 said:

I once accidentally bumped into King Juan Carlos I of Spain when I was 13 in a museum in Berlin.  I mean literally bumped into him.  His security didn't like that.

When I was a kid, I walked directly into Mayor Ed Koch in the Javits Center. He cursed at me. 

Like any good Staten Island kid, I cursed right back at him. 

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

When I was a kid, I walked directly into Mayor Ed Koch in the Javits Center. He cursed at me. 

Like any good Staten Island kid, I cursed right back at him. 

Good for you. Accidentally bumping into someone doesn’t warrant being cursed at. I would’ve told him to go fvck himself.

1 minute ago, MadDog2020 said:

Good for you. Accidentally bumping into someone doesn’t warrant being cursed at. I would’ve told him to go fvck himself.

“Fvck you old man” was the exact quote. My friend, shocked, said “That’s the Mayor!”, and my response was “”He’s a d!ck”. 

I was 11 or 12 lol. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1