Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
MB3

The New Jersey Devils select Jack Hughes at 1OA

Recommended Posts

7 minutes ago, Nicomo said:

Also, Margot Robbie was the correct answer for celebrity crush. Kid is going places. 

It’s a fine choice. I would have gone for comedy and said Whoopi Goldberg. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

It’s a fine choice. I would have gone for comedy and said Whoopi Goldberg. 

Maybe my humor is getting stale but what’s funny about that? She’s my top female answer. Long list of male answers in front of her. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

hnnnnnnnnnnnnnng

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, MB3 said:

Maybe my humor is getting stale but what’s funny about that? She’s my top female answer. Long list of male answers in front of her. 

Danny DeVito is your #1, obvi.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Nicomo said:

Yep. And I appreciate he went with a movie made before he was born. 

Also, Margot Robbie was the correct answer for celebrity crush. Kid is going places. 

Wrong. She's a Rags fan so he's got no chance. Kakko on the other hand... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, LittleBallofHate said:

Wrong. She's a Rags fan so he's got no chance. Kakko on the other hand... 

Also no chance. Stupid haircut. 

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, LittleBallofHate said:

Wrong. She's a Rags fan so he's got no chance. Kakko on the other hand... 

If any of the fake celebrity Rags fans could name 5 players on the team I’d sh!t in my hat. 

I seriously doubt she actually cares about hockey. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Nicomo said:

If any of the fake celebrity Rags fans could name 5 players on the team I’d sh!t in my hat. 

I seriously doubt she actually cares about hockey. 

I remembered hearing someone I work with talk about how she actually plays so I googled:

https://ftw.usatoday.com/2014/01/wolf-of-wall-street-star-margot-robbie-is-an-amateur-hockey-player-and-rangers-fan

Turns out, she essentially plays beer league but admittedly sucks at skating.

Shocker, she loves Lundqvist

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, jagknife said:

I remembered hearing someone I work with talk about how she actually plays so I googled:

https://ftw.usatoday.com/2014/01/wolf-of-wall-street-star-margot-robbie-is-an-amateur-hockey-player-and-rangers-fan

Turns out, she essentially plays beer league but admittedly sucks at skating.

Shocker, she loves Lundqvist

Now I’ll NEVER date her. That’s what she gets. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, mfitz804 said:

Now I’ll NEVER date her. That’s what she gets. 

Seriously, that bitch

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, jagknife said:

I remembered hearing someone I work with talk about how she actually plays so I googled:

https://ftw.usatoday.com/2014/01/wolf-of-wall-street-star-margot-robbie-is-an-amateur-hockey-player-and-rangers-fan

Turns out, she essentially plays beer league but admittedly sucks at skating.

Shocker, she loves Lundqvist

Surprised as she’s from such a hockey hotbed as Australia...lol

but that’s a bummer though. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, jagknife said:

Seriously, that bitch

It’s totally her loss, obviously. I would have given her access to my meme library. 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
11 hours ago, Nicomo said:

If any of the fake celebrity Rags fans could name 5 players on the team I’d sh!t in my hat. 

I seriously doubt she actually cares about hockey. 

Margot Robbie is Australian. She’s probably more of a rugby girl.

Edited by MadDog2020

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, jagknife said:

I remembered hearing someone I work with talk about how she actually plays so I googled:

https://ftw.usatoday.com/2014/01/wolf-of-wall-street-star-margot-robbie-is-an-amateur-hockey-player-and-rangers-fan

Turns out, she essentially plays beer league but admittedly sucks at skating.

Shocker, she loves Lundqvist

Ok so I stand corrected lol.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, LittleBallofHate said:

Wrong. She's a Rags fan so he's got no chance. Kakko on the other hand... 

Margot Robbie could waltz into my bedroom wearing a Messier jersey and I'd probably still have a very hard time saying no to her (and it wouldn't matter much what she was asking me to do).  Of course if she wanted to a make a Wolf of Wall Street entrance, I'd much prefer that. 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

Margot Robbie could waltz into my bedroom wearing a Messier jersey and I'd probably still have a very hard time saying no to her (and it wouldn't matter much what she was asking me to do).  Of course if she wanted to a make a Wolf of Wall Street entrance, I'd much prefer that. 

That would make two of us lol. Btw she actually is a really good actress. She was great in the Tonya Harding flick.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

Margot Robbie could waltz into my bedroom wearing a Messier jersey and I'd probably still have a very hard time saying no to her (and it wouldn't matter much what she was asking me to do).  Of course if she wanted to a make a Wolf of Wall Street entrance, I'd much prefer that. 

Makes me think of the Curb Your Enthusiasm episode where Larry is telling Jeff that he couldn’t go through with fvcking his hot co-star in The Producers because she was a republican, and had a picture of George W Bush in her dressing room. Jeff’s response was he would have fvcked her even if she was wearing a Bush mask. 

Edited by Nicomo
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, MadDog2020 said:

That would make two of us lol. Btw she actually is a really good actress. She was great in the Tonya Harding flick.

She was awesome in that movie.  I must have seen that one at least 10 times. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

She was awesome in that movie.  I must have seen that one at least 10 times. 

Great movie. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Crisis said:

That seems to be the look of every new coffee shop or brewpub that opens up.  Add in the Edison light bulbs in black steel pipe fixtures and you're ready to rock.

This x10000.  It seems like every new craft beer bar or brewpub tries really hard to make it look like they are from the 1910's.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

She was awesome in that movie.  I must have seen that one at least 10 times. 

 

49 minutes ago, MadDog2020 said:

Great movie. 

Really?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

Margot Robbie could waltz into my bedroom wearing a Messier jersey and I'd probably still have a very hard time saying no to her (and it wouldn't matter much what she was asking me to do).  Of course if she wanted to a make a Wolf of Wall Street entrance, I'd much prefer that. 

We can forgive you this discretion as long as you don't make her breakfast in the morning. She's a Rangers fan, she can't have it all. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Jimmy Leeds said:

 

Really?

Yeah man. You didn’t like it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, DevsMan84 said:

This x10000.  It seems like every new craft beer bar or brewpub tries really hard to make it look like they are from the 1910's.



I mean, when I finally move on from my current job, I'm hoping to get into the brewing for real life. My floors are literally going to be that stuff you put on your garage floor with the flakes for ease of cleaning. And odds are I'll only be able to afford something with that industrial look haha

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.