Jump to content

The New Jersey Devils select Jack Hughes at 1OA


MB3
 Share

Recommended Posts

Amazing how the Devils get these guys out and about now...they did the same with Nico.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Nicomo said:

Good QB though. At least when he was here in Cincy. But if he’s all about the Rags then yeah, he can eat a bag of dicks. 

He was a very good QB.... but he’s the biggest and most annoying Rags fan on earth.

3 minutes ago, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

Amazing how the Devils get these guys out and about now...they did the same with Nico.

As they should. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 minutes ago, CommonDreads said:

Can see on the rings in the arena "Eighty-Six, Jack Hughes"

Wonder if they confirm his jersey number as 86 today at the presser

Jesus, how the hell did you even see that, nice work!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

29 minutes ago, CommonDreads said:

Can see on the rings in the arena "Eighty-Six, Jack Hughes"

Wonder if they confirm his jersey number as 86 today at the presser

To say I can't wait to the first game of the season is a massive understatement. I bet the place erupts when he steps on the ice.

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Number 86 is confirmed. He texted his friend last night: “wearing 86 for the devs. Let’s go baby.” And his friend replied “fvckin rights Jack” and later in the day he told his mom to order his dad an 86 jersey for a belated Father’s Day present. 

;)

Edited by MB3
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, MB3 said:

Number 86 is confirmed. He texted his friend last night: “wearing 86 for the devs. Let’s go baby.” And his friend replied “fvckin rights Jack” and later in the day he told his mom to order his dad an 86 jersey for a belated Father’s Day present. 

;)

And you learned all of that while ogling his 17 year old girlfriend. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 hours ago, titans04 said:

I never understood the love of Jagr in NJ, he had one good (not even a very good imo) year here and one meh at best.  The guy was a shell of himself here. Must of been the mullet.

I absolutely hated that signing and still do but I've never liked Jagr. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, CommonDreads said:

Can see on the rings in the arena "Eighty-Six, Jack Hughes"

Wonder if they confirm his jersey number as 86 today at the presser

Those people who had #43 Hughes jerseys at the draft party are going to look quite stupid if that's true lol I don't know why people couldn't wait a few days until it's confirmed but hey its not my money they are pissing away lol 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.