Devils acquire PK Subban for Santini, Davies and 2 2nds

Triumph

2 minutes ago, 2ELIAS6 said:

iam not worried, people made the same claims about hall.

Yeah I tend not to believe that stuff either, but the guys definitely eccentric, which can totally be a good thing - the thing that doesn't necessarily concern me, but rather that I'm aware of, is that he's bounced around a few teams now.  Is it purely money/performance? Or is it something else?  I'm not gonna worry about the something else.  This is a great traded. 

Nice job Ray!

Just now, SterioDesign said:

i'm fine. i really don't plan on going on and on and being negattive about this, there's no point. Just hope he's proving me wrong.

I really appreciate most of your posts. But PK doesn't have to prove you wrong. The guy has been a positive force for his teams and communities throughout the entirety of his career.

• Like 4

Just now, NJDfan1711 said:

Yeah I tend not to believe that stuff either, but the guys definitely eccentric, which can totally be a good thing - the thing that doesn't necessarily concern me, but rather that I'm aware of, is that he's bounced around a few teams now.  Is it purely money/performance? Or is it something else?  I'm not gonna worry about the something else.  This is a great traded. 

Nice job Ray!

Ray got Hall to settle down (assuming those rumors were true). Its not impossible that he could do the same for PK

3 minutes ago, SterioDesign said:

i'm fine. i really don't plan on going on and on and being negattive about this, there's no point. Just hope he's proving me wrong.

I’m glad brother. He’s a good player who can help. The logo comes above all.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Neb00rs said:

I really appreciate most of your posts. But PK doesn't have to prove you wrong. The guy has been a positive force for his teams and communities throughout the entirety of his career.

Please don't

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Neb00rs said:

Yeah i'll prove that i won't get negative about it by not engaging with this comment and let it go... even if you're wrong. 

Edited by SterioDesign

Not sure what to be happier about...that Shero was able to get PK at such a reasonable cost, or that those who insisted on giving Shero a bunch of undeserved sh!t have to STFU now.  Win-win either way.  

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

Not sure what to be happier about...that Shero was able to get PK at such a reasonable cost, or that those who insisted on giving Shero a bunch of undeserved sh!t have to STFU now.  Win-win either way.  

What about keeping it civil and enjoy our new improved team ? ; ) 

5 minutes ago, RunninWithTheDevil said:

I think we still have some work to do to convince Hallsy but this is definitely a HUGE step in that direction

Hughes and PK on the roster opening night. This is a completely different team now. 

• Like 1