Devils acquire PK Subban for Santini, Davies and 2 2nds

Triumph

not about tattoo thing

Is it everything ok with "pee-kee" skating? He looks like he is reabeletating his spine. His shoulders kicked up. And his moves. As if they are clamped.

(talk about becouse i had some troubles with it). Hope he is recovered from injury

Edited by Guadana

Having seen him play a lot with MTL. One thing for sure, the amount of time he scored on a PP h created by diving is astonishing and so frustrating.

I can't stand players diving, especially on my team (aka Clarkson and Blandisi) but i love when my team score. So really not sure how i'm going to feel about this

Edited by SterioDesign

59 minutes ago, Guadana said:

not about tattoo thing

Is it everything ok with "pee-kee" skating? He looks like he is reabeletating his spine. His shoulders kicked up. And his moves. As if they are clamped.

(talk about becouse i had some troubles with it). Hope he is recovered from injury

that's always been his stance. look at old videos and you'll see. Even his brother kind of have a similar posture too

3 hours ago, SterioDesign said:

Having seen him play a lot with MTL. One thing for sure, the amount of time he scored on a PP h created by diving is astonishing and so frustrating.

I can't stand players diving, especially on my team (aka Clarkson and Blandisi) but i love when my team score. So really not sure how i'm going to feel about this

Clarkson didn't dive, Clarkson couldn't freaking skate. Blender was absolutely a diver, though.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, jagknife said:

Clarkson didn't dive, Clarkson couldn't freaking skate. Blender was absolutely a diver, though.

oh it's fair that he was a bad skater but i clearly remember Clarkson diving too

It's something ive always been happy about. That we never had big divers on the team like Kovalev, subban, brown or wtv.

oh well...had a good run lol

20 minutes ago, SterioDesign said:

oh it's fair that he was a bad skater but i clearly remember Clarkson diving too

It's something ive always been happy about. That we never had big divers on the team like Kovalev, subban, brown or wtv.

oh well...had a good run lol

The best thing Clarkson ever did was not as a Devil. 

https://mobile.twitter.com/goalieways/status/619870982598172672?lang=en

• Haha 6

I love when people not from Jersey write about Jersey. It always sounds like this. I’ll give him credit though, at least he called it by its correct name of Taylor Ham, and not fvcking pork roll.

Edited by MadDog2020
  • Like 3

23 minutes ago, MB3 said:

It’s pork roll.

ok google how do I add a user to ignore 

We’ll never agree on this. In North Jersey it is, was, and always will be Taylor Ham. Period, end of story, good night and good luck. There’s no debate. You guys south of 295 call it what you want, we’ll call it what it is. 😛

Edited by MadDog2020
  • Like 1

38 minutes ago, MadDog2020 said:

I love when people not from Jersey write about Jersey. It always sounds like this. I’ll give him credit though, at least he called it by its correct name of Taylor Ham, and not fvcking pork roll.

I am all for Subban being the next captain of the Devils. This guy is a one man marketing machine, always positive and pumped up means he will keep everyone on his toes. Stevens was a true leader, it was his sore loser attitude that ensured everyone was on top of their game.

PS: I dont give a sh!t about Taylor Ham and Pork Rolls, I like pizza.

Edited by Anhkheg
  • Like 1

23 minutes ago, NJDevils1214 said:

I'm from Northwest Jersey and eveyone in my area calls it pork roll. We're correct. 

No one in North Jersey calls it Pork Roll. No one. And if you do, you’re so far from correct you need a plane to get to it. This isn’t a debate in this part of the state, and it never will be. Move down the shore lol.

Edited by MadDog2020
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, WaffleFries said:

Usually its justifiable to sh!t on Trenton since its a sh!t-hole but Pork Roll originated from Trenton. They have the right to call it what it is. Its Pork Roll.

They can call it whatever they want in Trenton. Up here, it’s Taylor Ham. 

5 minutes ago, jagknife said:

Folks folks folks, I think there is one thing we can all agree on:

Its soda, not pop

34840C5A-9D23-4E0A-9ACF-94958B989B6F.gif

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

We don’t have it here, we use bacon.

”Pork roll” tops “Taylor Ham” in terms of which one sounds more like a reference to your dong. 

6 minutes ago, pumpkin cutter said:

If I asked for pork roll I would get slapped in the face. Pork roll just sounds gross. 

43002063230_a3fafd7ac5_b.jpg

• Haha 1