Devils acquire PK Subban for Santini, Davies and 2 2nds

Triumph

7 hours ago, SterioDesign said:

Gotta trust the process and be patient. This quote ended up being quite relevant with all the Lou stuff for sure. 

"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident." 

Dude drop this self-important act, it's been getting old for a while

• Like 3

8 hours ago, SterioDesign said:

Gotta trust the process and be patient. This quote ended up being quite relevant with all the Lou stuff for sure. 

"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident." 

LOL what irony! What stage are you on?  My turn now - Pavel Zacha should be given the freedom of more ice time to showcase his development. Abraham Lincoln agrees with me:

"Those who deny freedom to others, deserve it not for themselves; and, under a just God, can not long retain it."
  • Like 3
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Devil Dan 56 said:

You're quoting Schopenhauer to justify your Subban hate as a truth? Cringe-worthy. 

dude you're reading comprehension is really struggling hard lately. Not as if i didnt specify it was related to all the Lou talked RIGHT before i posted the quote. I even said somewhere that i dont know if subban WILL be a problem, all i said is that he was in the past so that there's reasons to at least be worried about it. Ive been way more fair overall than youve been about all this

as for the "Self-important" stuff... its really not about that. But again, try to go years of being mocked for your opinion and just about everything you say is ridiculed and you're banned for it. Then everything you said turned out exactly like you said. And everything good happening to the team at the moment is what you were exactly asking for.

Yeah if i did that to someone and he turned out to be right, i wouldn't want to hear him rub it in my face either. I get it. 

• Confused 1

28 minutes ago, SterioDesign said:

dude you're reading comprehension is really struggling hard lately. Not as if i didnt specify it was related to all the Lou talked RIGHT before i posted the quote. I even said somewhere that i dont know if subban WILL be a problem, all i said is that he was in the past so that there's reasons to at least be worried about it. Ive been way more fair overall than youve been about all this

as for the "Self-important" stuff... its really not about that. But again, try to go years of being mocked for your opinion and just about everything you say is ridiculed and you're banned for it. Then everything you said turned out exactly like you said. And everything good happening to the team at the moment is what you were exactly asking for.

Yeah if i did that to someone and he turned out to be right, i wouldn't want to hear him rub it in my face either. I get it. 

Speaking of reading comprehension, I didn't say anything about your self-important thing. That was someone else, but they have a point. 

And of course you were referencing Lou. You've been referencing him constantly for SEVEN YEARS. He's been gone for 5 years, in charge of 2 different teams since then and you still go back to it in a PK Subban thread. 

Honestly man. When it's page after page in multiple threads of "everyone is crazy but me", maybe you should look at how you react and deal with posters a little bit. We all have the internet. We all see the PK speculation and rumors. Most of us are just trying to enjoy his personality and hope for the best in the locker room. 

1 minute ago, Devil Dan 56 said:

Speaking of reading comprehension, I didn't say anything about your self-important thing. That was someone else, but they have a point. 

And of course you were referencing Lou. You've been referencing him constantly for SEVEN YEARS. He's been gone for 5 years, in charge of 2 different teams since then and you still go back to it in a PK Subban thread. 

Honestly man. When it's page after page in multiple threads of "everyone is crazy but me", maybe you should look at how you react and deal with posters a little bit. We all have the internet. We all see the PK speculation and rumors. Most of us are just trying to enjoy his personality and hope for the best in the locker room. 

Well i simply added the self-important thing to this post cause i didn't want to have to quote those posts on top of that, there's enough of my posts already.

And to be truly fair it was way more than 7 years lol. I was calling out his flawed free agency approach way way before the Parise situation happened lol We've lost many more top players before that. And i didn't just bring it out of the blues, there was certainly a context.

And i'm not sure how you expect me to "deal" when there's like 5-6 different posters quoting me and i have to answer all of them and it's pulling the conversation in all direction

And all of you guys have the internet sure but how many of you have RDS and TVA (and understand french) which were the official networks covering the Habs 24/7 and pushing tons of exclusive content you guys don't have access too. If they were saying stuff you guys WANT to hear you'd be damn glad to have that insight. But instead since im bringing up stuff you guys don't want to hear... suddenly a source of media directly committed and connected to the team is somehow irrelevant.

3 hours ago, devlman said:

LOL what irony! What stage are you on?  My turn now - Pavel Zacha should be given the freedom of more ice time to showcase his development. Abraham Lincoln agrees with me:

"Those who deny freedom to others, deserve it not for themselves; and, under a just God, can not long retain it."

And then my man Gandhi followed it up with:

"Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes".

He certainly has that. 

• Like 1

Lincoln, Ghandhi... Ugh!

If you try to solve the task of undesirable man for you(like Subban for SD... or Zacha for mfitz) let me introduce to you MY man:
"There is a person - there is a problem, there is no person - there is no problem"

7kGWqbKnEmY.jpg

Edited by Guadana

1 hour ago, Guadana said:

Lincoln, Ghandhi... Ugh!

If you try to solve the task of undesirable man for you(like Subban for SD... or Zacha for mfitz) let me introduce to you MY man:
"There is a person - there is a problem, there is no person - there is no problem"

7kGWqbKnEmY.jpg

If any of us go missing, Guadana is the prime suspect. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

• 4 weeks later...