Devils acquire PK Subban for Santini, Davies and 2 2nds

Triumph

58 minutes ago, glenwo2 said:

Love it!!! :yay:

(oh and...you're all welcome)

Valley Ice Center...about 20-25 minutes from my house.  I should go stake the joint out and stalk him...in a very nice, genial, fan sort of way, of course...

Edited by mikepeluso8
  • Haha 2

On 6/24/2019 at 1:36 PM, mfitz804 said:

She have a NJ based friend for Hughes?

EDIT: Lindsey is juuuust young enough to not be the age where I would say "she could be Jack Hughes' mother", although technically, it would've been biologically possible. If she wasn't so busy skiing. 

She like the Kardashian's huge fans of the Blackwood too.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, jagknife said:

If we ever do board awards again, you have meme champion locked down, and borderline funniest poster.

The only reason I say borderline is it could be divided like the Jennings: you and MB

Would be an honor to share the award with my brother. 

Just had a though about our power play. It's gonna be deadly. I can't fvcking wait for the season to start. Can't wait to see Subban, Hughes and Smith in action. I'm also feeling a big season from Nico. Also really interested in seeing what Boqvist can do. Does he crack the lineup out of camp? We'll see, but he's a real exciting prospect to me. 

1 minute ago, Devs3cups said:

Just had a though about our power play. It's gonna be deadly. I can't fvcking wait for the season to start. Can't wait to see Subban, Hughes and Smith in action. I'm also feeling a big season from Nico. Also really interested in seeing what Boqvist can do. Does he crack the lineup out of camp? We'll see, but he's a real exciting prospect to me. 

Yeah, I really hope the PP is a strength of the team this season. Hall, Nico, Hughes, Palms, PK, Butcher, Severson, Smith...on paper it definitely should be. 

Hopefully we at least get a nine game look at Boqvist.