Jump to content
Triumph

Devils acquire PK Subban for Santini, Davies and 2 2nds

Recommended Posts

I love this place

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Devs3cups said:

Just had a though about our power play. It's gonna be deadly. I can't fvcking wait for the season to start. Can't wait to see Subban, Hughes and Smith in action. I'm also feeling a big season from Nico. Also really interested in seeing what Boqvist can do. Does he crack the lineup out of camp? We'll see, but he's a real exciting prospect to me. 

Yeah, I really hope the PP is a strength of the team this season. Hall, Nico, Hughes, Palms, PK, Butcher, Severson, Smith...on paper it definitely should be. 

Hopefully we at least get a nine game look at Boqvist. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Guadana said:

i had tried to play on words and - as i see - i screwed up.

You get an A for effort brother 🤣

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

about national character

how strange that joke about forward translate into backward. oh, these subtleties

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Guadana said:

about national character

how strange that joke about forward translate into backward. oh, these subtleties

Nope, still no comprendo. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, mfitz804 said:

Nope, still no comprendo. 

it`s time to take some lesson for me. and i`m talking about only English.
I need my advocate to make exact formulation. 

   

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

not about tattoo thing

 

Is it everything ok with "pee-kee" skating? He looks like he is reabeletating his spine. His shoulders kicked up. And his moves. As if they are clamped.

(talk about becouse i had some troubles with it). Hope he is recovered from injury

Edited by Guadana

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Having seen him play a lot with MTL. One thing for sure, the amount of time he scored on a PP h created by diving is astonishing and so frustrating.

I can't stand players diving, especially on my team (aka Clarkson and Blandisi) but i love when my team score. So really not sure how i'm going to feel about this

Edited by SterioDesign

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, Guadana said:

not about tattoo thing

 

Is it everything ok with "pee-kee" skating? He looks like he is reabeletating his spine. His shoulders kicked up. And his moves. As if they are clamped.

(talk about becouse i had some troubles with it). Hope he is recovered from injury

that's always been his stance. look at old videos and you'll see. Even his brother kind of have a similar posture too

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, SterioDesign said:

Having seen him play a lot with MTL. One thing for sure, the amount of time he scored on a PP h created by diving is astonishing and so frustrating.

I can't stand players diving, especially on my team (aka Clarkson and Blandisi) but i love when my team score. So really not sure how i'm going to feel about this

Clarkson didn't dive, Clarkson couldn't freaking skate. Blender was absolutely a diver, though.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, jagknife said:

Clarkson didn't dive, Clarkson couldn't freaking skate. Blender was absolutely a diver, though.

oh it's fair that he was a bad skater but i clearly remember Clarkson diving too

It's something ive always been happy about. That we never had big divers on the team like Kovalev, subban, brown or wtv.

oh well...had a good run lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, SterioDesign said:

oh it's fair that he was a bad skater but i clearly remember Clarkson diving too

It's something ive always been happy about. That we never had big divers on the team like Kovalev, subban, brown or wtv.

oh well...had a good run lol

The best thing Clarkson ever did was not as a Devil. 

https://mobile.twitter.com/goalieways/status/619870982598172672?lang=en

 

  • Haha 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

I love when people not from Jersey write about Jersey. It always sounds like this. I’ll give him credit though, at least he called it by its correct name of Taylor Ham, and not fvcking pork roll.

Edited by MadDog2020
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, MadDog2020 said:

I love when people not from Jersey write about Jersey. It always sounds like this. I’ll give him credit though, at least he called it by its correct name of Taylor Ham, and not fvcking pork roll.

It’s pork roll.

ok google how do I add a user to ignore 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
23 minutes ago, MB3 said:

It’s pork roll.

ok google how do I add a user to ignore 

We’ll never agree on this. In North Jersey it is, was, and always will be Taylor Ham. Period, end of story, good night and good luck. There’s no debate. You guys south of 295 call it what you want, we’ll call it what it is. 😛

Edited by MadDog2020
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, MadDog2020 said:
I’ll give him credit though, at least he called it by its correct name of Taylor Ham, and not fvcking pork roll.

Trenton disagrees.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
38 minutes ago, MadDog2020 said:

I love when people not from Jersey write about Jersey. It always sounds like this. I’ll give him credit though, at least he called it by its correct name of Taylor Ham, and not fvcking pork roll.

I am all for Subban being the next captain of the Devils. This guy is a one man marketing machine, always positive and pumped up means he will keep everyone on his toes. Stevens was a true leader, it was his sore loser attitude that ensured everyone was on top of their game.

PS: I dont give a sh!t about Taylor Ham and Pork Rolls, I like pizza.

Edited by Anhkheg
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, WaffleFries said:

Trenton disagrees.

Trenton can eat a d!ck.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, MadDog2020 said:

Trenton can eat a d!ck.

They can think of it as Taylor Ham while they're at it.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, MadDog2020 said:

Trenton can eat a d!ck.

 

1 hour ago, Anhkheg said:

They can think of it as Taylor Ham while they're at it.

Taylor’s Ham is property of @MB3 .

  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

 

Taylor’s Ham is property of @MB3 .

I thought he was a Ham in general...     :glare:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm from Northwest Jersey and eveyone in my area calls it pork roll. We're correct. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.