2019 Development Camp thread

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Jeez. Kids today. When I was 18, I enjoyed making romesco garlic shrimp with grilled vegetables in a balsamic glaze.  I'm sorry. I meant "microwaved pizza rolls." Stupid autocorrect. 

Cangy sniped me as well, I'm in the Hughes jersey above you  Was awesome getting to get my hockey fix in the middle of July, thanks again to @Satans Hockey for the hookup on the tickets, you're a beau

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, Neb00rs said:

Kid's got such a great personality, hard to not root for him to make it.

Yeah he seems like a good dude and he’s got some talent there. Hopefully he keeps developing. 

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

Hughes couldn’t even place top two? I bet Kakko would’ve won since he’s played against men. 

;) 

Unfair. He’s Nordic. Throwing axes at sh!t is in their blood. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 2
19 minutes ago, RunninWithTheDevil said:

now we're ragging on a younger generation for NOT shopping at WholeFoods? We've come full circle

No, I’m ragging on the younger generation for looking at vegetables like they came from the moon. 

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, mfitz804 said:

Some of these kids have a look on their face like they have never eaten something their mom didn't cook. 

From "Tough Questions with Jack Hughes" (I won't even mention the gross factor but is this even a "meal"?):

What meal are you best at preparing for yourself? Salami sandwich, just salami and mustard with bread.

Just now, LittleBallofHate said:

From "Tough Questions with Jack Hughes" (I won't even mention the gross factor but is this even a "meal"?):

What meal are you best at preparing for yourself? Salami sandwich, just salami and mustard with bread.

I mean, at age 18, I would have been embarrassed to say that the meal I am best at preparing is putting cold cuts on bread. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, LittleBallofHate said:

Get this kid a personal chef, STAT.

13 minutes ago, MadDog2020 said:

Get this kid a personal chef, STAT.

Yeah, we can't have the #1 draft pick making his own salami sandwiches. 

I do enjoy that he had to break down the recipe: "Just salami and mustard with bread". Yup, that's a sandwich alright. 

Edited by mfitz804
  • Haha 3
1 minute ago, mfitz804 said:

Yeah, we can't have the #1 draft pick making his own salami sandwiches. 

I do enjoy that he had to break down the recipe: "Just salami and mustard with bread". Yup, that's a sandwich alright. 

On a side note, I think we just found out why Hughes is so skinny lmfao.

• Like 1