Just when you thought I caused enough controversy this week

mfitz804

9 hours ago, RunninWithTheDevil said:

Imagine being the douchebag who orders a "Pork Roll, Egg, and Cheese"

I can't even imagine what kind of boujee motherfvcker orders a "Taylor Ham, egg, and cheese". Yikes. 'Round these parts (Central Jersey/ Jersey Shore) you get the shoprite brand Pork Roll cause its cheaper and I gotta save every penny i can to afford tickets, gas, and parking to go to the games. 

5 minutes ago, WaffleFries said:

I can't even imagine what kind of boujee motherfvcker orders a "Taylor Ham, egg, and cheese". Yikes. 'Round these parts (Central Jersey/ Jersey Shore) you get the shoprite brand Pork Roll cause its cheaper and I gotta save every penny i can to afford tickets, gas, and parking to go to the games. 

Psh. Typical peasants.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, MadDog2020 said:

Btw the best Taylor Ham, Egg, and Cheese in the state is at G&A’s on Route 23 South in Kinnelon. If you haven’t been.... you must.

I can't imagine that I will ever be in that part of the state.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, MB3 said:

beyond awkward seeing how angry this makes mad dog. 

In Morris, Sussex, Bergen, Passaic, and Hudson- NORTH JERSEY-it’s called Taylor Ham. Monmouth County is the shore. At the shore, they call it pork roll. You grew up  at the shore, Call it pork roll all you want. Up here it will eternally be Taylor Ham, whether the people south of 295 agree with it or not, just like south of 295 it’s pork roll. I don’t get why we are arguing facts here.

Edited by MadDog2020

14 hours ago, MadDog2020 said:

That’s the guy who covers the Flyers, he’s a South Jersey guy. All people from South Jersey that I know- and I know a bunch- don’t believe Central Jersey exists. They think it’s a myth. I’ve had many arguments with them about this lol.

I think he blocked me altogether. (Twitter) There's always an ex flyer on Stanley cup team. There was a discussion about Brayden Shenn on cup team, I had a wise ass crack about if you want to win a cup, get out of Philly! Don't think it went over well . He's retired  but still offers stuff up.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, MadDog2020 said:

Btw the best Taylor Ham, Egg, and Cheese in the state is at G&A’s on Route 23 South in Kinnelon. If you haven’t been.... you must.

I go sans cheese, but Alfredo's in Hillsborough makes a killer TH/PR and egg.  I get it on lightly buttered rye bread toast (a little more forgiving with the carbs than a Kaiser roll).  And it's less than a 1/4 mi from where I work.  Treat myself to one once or twice a month.  Getting hungry now just thinking about inhaling one...

1 hour ago, MadDog2020 said:

In Morris, Sussex, Bergen, Passaic, and Hudson- NORTH JERSEY-it’s called Taylor Ham. Monmouth County is the shore. At the shore, they call it pork roll. You grew up  at the shore, Call it pork roll all you want. Up here it will eternally be Taylor Ham, whether the people south of 295 agree with it or not, just like south of 295 it’s pork roll. I don’t get why we are arguing facts here.

Kooky as this will sound, I pretty much interchange Taylor Ham and Pork Roll...but tend to call it Taylor Ham more...I'd say the percentage split is 60/40 or thereabouts.  I have no idea why.  All I know is that every bite tastes fvcking amazing...like every other thing that has to be horrible for you. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, MadDog2020 said:

I need a ruling here boss man what part of NJ is Seaside Park?

39 minutes ago, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

Kooky as this will sound, I pretty much interchange Taylor Ham and Pork Roll...but tend to call it Taylor Ham more...I'd say the percentage split is 60/40 or thereabouts.  I have no idea why.  

Welp my friend you should see professional help asap!  There's no excuse for such recklessness and indecision. 🤣

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, MadDog2020 said:

This is fairly accurate. 3AM special

Also.....English Muffins should not be part of this conversation. Bagel (preferably everything)or Roll. Wrapped for at least 3-4 mins in foil/paper. 

Edited by newarkcupparade
Elaboration
  • Like 1

45 minutes ago, newarkcupparade said:

This is fairly accurate. 3AM special

Also.....English Muffins should not be part of this conversation. Bagel (preferably everything)or Roll. Wrapped for at least 3-4 mins in foil/paper. 

Do they even have good bagels in Jersey??

Just now, mfitz804 said:

Do they even have good bagels in Jersey??

Indeed they do.  But not all bagel shops in NJ are created equal.  There's some duds.

• Like 2