Just when you thought I caused enough controversy this week

mfitz804

43 minutes ago, MadDog2020 said:

Charges will be dismissed when the Defendant's attorney proves in Court that "Taylor Ham" doesn't exist.

48367004516_d0bb2c055c_b.jpg

Edited by mfitz804
  • Haha 1

Is it significant that a star like Jagger called it Taylor ham and not pork roll?

“If he’s in North Jersey, then Taylor ham would be the correct term,” Portalakis said.

https://www.nj.com/entertainment/2019/08/the-rolling-stones-ate-taylor-ham-at-the-tick-tock-diner-yes-they-called-it-taylor-ham.html#incart_push

We’re done here. 🤣

• 4 months later...

I always knew he was an idiot.  He makes Christie seem decent in comparison to him.  Glad we have yet another governor who sees the role as a stepping stone towards a future on the national level of politics instead of, you know, governing the state.

Also, Ocean County is debatable as Central Jersey?  Ha!  Even if CNJ did exist, Ocean County would certainly not be part of the "Central" part of the state.

1 hour ago, DevsMan84 said:

I always knew he was an idiot.  He makes Christie seem decent in comparison to him.  Glad we have yet another governor who sees the role as a stepping stone towards a future on the national level of politics instead of, you know, governing the state.

Also, Ocean County is debatable as Central Jersey?  Ha!  Even if CNJ did exist, Ocean County would certainly not be part of the "Central" part of the state.

Ocean County is Central Jersey down to Lacey Rd.  I've always used that as the cut-off.

On 12/19/2019 at 7:37 AM, DevsMan84 said:

It's funny how partisan politics are in 2019 that a governor can't write a pretty harmless tweet about his state in good fun without people berating him and saying that the guy who played political checkers with mayors around the State by holding pieces of steel 9/11 wreckage from the Twin Towers as quid-pro-quo leverage is "decent" compared to him, but here we are, there's nothing between going 0 and 90 mph on everything anymore, I guess lol

Edited by DJ Eco

On 12/19/2019 at 7:37 AM, DevsMan84 said:

Of course Ocean is Central Jersey

Edited by Jimmy Leeds
Typo
  • Like 1

16 hours ago, ajsgolf said:

You don’t happen to live on or near Jimmie Leeds Rd in Galloway do you?  Saw the name and thought I’d ask.  I went to school at Richard Stockton College, of course now it’s a university.

Lol, I went to Stockton. It's where I got it. Just spelled Jimmie differently

On ‎12‎/‎21‎/‎2019 at 7:34 PM, ajsgolf said:

Nice, some of the best 4 years of my life.  What year did you graduate?  What’d you major in?  I lived on campus all 4 years, P dorm actually.

Lol. Way before you. I graduated SSC in '88

Criminal Justice and I'm already retired from police work. Played soccer at Stockton as well

You?

Edited by Jimmy Leeds

• 2 months later...