mfitz804

Just when you thought I caused enough controversy this week

14 minutes ago, DevilMinder said:

This thread needs more pics of Pork roll sandwiches.

And none of Taylor Ham because...

...it doesn’t exist. 

• Like 1

So, thanks to you guys I was craving a Taylor Ham sandwich. I found a place in the Detroit suburbs that happens to sell one. Place is called Jersey Bagel if anyone happens to live in Michigan. Anyways, I walk in and guess what? They ran out of "pork roll". I was pissed but I got a bacon egg and cheese instead. The bagels were good though. 

• Like 2

Better question. Why does Taylor Ham / pork roll / unspecified meat stick even exist? Get bacon. Get ham. But meat stick? Kinda gross if you ask me. 

And putting ketchup on eggs is like spreading mayonnaise on a birthday cake covered in spiders. Skin crawling yuck that's relatively senseless. And yes, I'm aware migas and salsa on a breakfast taco is a thing in my current home of Austin. But it's still icky. 

But to be fair, I'm also the weirdo who doesn't put milk in cereal, so my culinary preferences can be suspect. 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, njskaguy33 said:

But to be fair, I'm also the weirdo who doesn't put milk in cereal, so my culinary preferences can be suspect.

This was made abundantly clear after the first few sentences of your post. 😛

• Like 1

7 hours ago, njskaguy33 said:

Better question. Why does Taylor Ham / pork roll / unspecified meat stick even exist? Get bacon. Get ham. But meat stick? Kinda gross if you ask me. 

And putting ketchup on eggs is like spreading mayonnaise on a birthday cake covered in spiders. Skin crawling yuck that's relatively senseless. And yes, I'm aware migas and salsa on a breakfast taco is a thing in my current home of Austin. But it's still icky. 

I actually fvcking hate your guts.

• Haha 3

On 7/16/2019 at 2:05 PM, njskaguy33 said:

Agree with the ketchup hot take, but I won't even touch the one before that haha

I grew up in Jamesburg. In hs I worked at the Howard Johnsons at the Molly Pitcher rest area. People would come in and ask for Taylor Ham. I had no fvcking idea what they were talking about. LOL

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

Charges will be dismissed when the Defendant's attorney proves in Court that "Taylor Ham" doesn't exist.

48367004516_d0bb2c055c_b.jpg

4C735CFB-8897-45B6-94F3-FF21AAC243B4.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Was in the supermarket again. There was more pork roll there than at a Ron Jeremy film retrospective. 

48377429217_438d114b23_b.jpg

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, mfitz804 said:

Was in the supermarket again. There was more pork roll there than at a Ron Jeremy film retrospective. 

48377429217_438d114b23_b.jpg

Lmfao store brand Taylor Ham?! That’s gross.

Edited by MadDog2020
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, MadDog2020 said:

Lmfao store brand Taylor Ham?! That’s gross.

No, it’s store brand pork roll. So it’s fine. 

Mick Jagger called it Taylor Ham on stage at Met Life last night. My dude.

Oh Mfitz, what have you started?  Even NJ Devil is getting in on the act .......................

Screenshot_2019-08-02 NJ Devil on Twitter Taylor Ham or Pork Roll If you haven’t had it yet, you’re coming to a game and tr[...].png

29 minutes ago, Aitchmack said:

Oh Mfitz, what have you started?  Even NJ Devil is getting in on the act .......................

Screenshot_2019-08-02 NJ Devil on Twitter Taylor Ham or Pork Roll If you haven’t had it yet, you’re coming to a game and tr[...].png

#Plagarism. 

• Haha 1

Is it significant that a star like Jagger called it Taylor ham and not pork roll?

“If he’s in North Jersey, then Taylor ham would be the correct term,” Portalakis said.

https://www.nj.com/entertainment/2019/08/the-rolling-stones-ate-taylor-ham-at-the-tick-tock-diner-yes-they-called-it-taylor-ham.html#incart_push

We’re done here. 🤣

Have you heard what British people call cigarettes? Can’t take his word for it, not at all, gov’nah!

• Like 1