Jump to content
mfitz804

Just when you thought I caused enough controversy this week

Recommended Posts

14 minutes ago, DevilMinder said:

This thread needs more pics of Pork roll sandwiches.

 

 

And none of Taylor Ham because...

...it doesn’t exist. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So, thanks to you guys I was craving a Taylor Ham sandwich. I found a place in the Detroit suburbs that happens to sell one. Place is called Jersey Bagel if anyone happens to live in Michigan. Anyways, I walk in and guess what? They ran out of "pork roll". I was pissed but I got a bacon egg and cheese instead. The bagels were good though. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Better question. Why does Taylor Ham / pork roll / unspecified meat stick even exist? Get bacon. Get ham. But meat stick? Kinda gross if you ask me. 

And putting ketchup on eggs is like spreading mayonnaise on a birthday cake covered in spiders. Skin crawling yuck that's relatively senseless. And yes, I'm aware migas and salsa on a breakfast taco is a thing in my current home of Austin. But it's still icky. 

But to be fair, I'm also the weirdo who doesn't put milk in cereal, so my culinary preferences can be suspect. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, njskaguy33 said:

But to be fair, I'm also the weirdo who doesn't put milk in cereal, so my culinary preferences can be suspect.

This was made abundantly clear after the first few sentences of your post. 😛

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, njskaguy33 said:

Better question. Why does Taylor Ham / pork roll / unspecified meat stick even exist? Get bacon. Get ham. But meat stick? Kinda gross if you ask me. 

And putting ketchup on eggs is like spreading mayonnaise on a birthday cake covered in spiders. Skin crawling yuck that's relatively senseless. And yes, I'm aware migas and salsa on a breakfast taco is a thing in my current home of Austin. But it's still icky. 

But to be fair, I'm also the weirdo who doesn't put milk in cereal, so my culinary preferences can be suspect. 

I actually fvcking hate your guts.

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/16/2019 at 2:05 PM, njskaguy33 said:

Better question. Why does Taylor Ham / pork roll / unspecified meat stick even exist? Get bacon. Get ham. But meat stick? Kinda gross if you ask me. 

And putting ketchup on eggs is like spreading mayonnaise on a birthday cake covered in spiders. Skin crawling yuck that's relatively senseless. And yes, I'm aware migas and salsa on a breakfast taco is a thing in my current home of Austin. But it's still icky. 

But to be fair, I'm also the weirdo who doesn't put milk in cereal, so my culinary preferences can be suspect. 

Agree with the ketchup hot take, but I won't even touch the one before that haha

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I grew up in Jamesburg. In hs I worked at the Howard Johnsons at the Molly Pitcher rest area. People would come in and ask for Taylor Ham. I had no fvcking idea what they were talking about. LOL

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

Charges will be dismissed when the Defendant's attorney proves in Court that "Taylor Ham" doesn't exist.

48367004516_d0bb2c055c_b.jpg

 

 

4C735CFB-8897-45B6-94F3-FF21AAC243B4.gif

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Was in the supermarket again. There was more pork roll there than at a Ron Jeremy film retrospective. 

48377429217_438d114b23_b.jpg

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, mfitz804 said:

Was in the supermarket again. There was more pork roll there than at a Ron Jeremy film retrospective. 

48377429217_438d114b23_b.jpg

 

Lmfao store brand Taylor Ham?! That’s gross.

Edited by MadDog2020
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, MadDog2020 said:

Lmfao store brand Taylor Ham?! That’s gross.

No, it’s store brand pork roll. So it’s fine. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Mick Jagger called it Taylor Ham on stage at Met Life last night. My dude.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 Oh Mfitz, what have you started?  Even NJ Devil is getting in on the act .......................

Screenshot_2019-08-02 NJ Devil on Twitter Taylor Ham or Pork Roll If you haven’t had it yet, you’re coming to a game and tr[...].png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Aitchmack said:

 Oh Mfitz, what have you started?  Even NJ Devil is getting in on the act .......................

Screenshot_2019-08-02 NJ Devil on Twitter Taylor Ham or Pork Roll If you haven’t had it yet, you’re coming to a game and tr[...].png

#Plagarism. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Is it significant that a star like Jagger called it Taylor ham and not pork roll?

“If he’s in North Jersey, then Taylor ham would be the correct term,” Portalakis said.

https://www.nj.com/entertainment/2019/08/the-rolling-stones-ate-taylor-ham-at-the-tick-tock-diner-yes-they-called-it-taylor-ham.html#incart_push

We’re done here. 🤣

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Have you heard what British people call cigarettes? Can’t take his word for it, not at all, gov’nah!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.