Kevin Rooney 

Miles Wood

Connor Carrick

Wayne Simmonds

Andy Greene

Sami Vatanen

Cory Schneider

21 minutes ago, Nicomo said:

Ok, the Zacha thing was funny at first, but now...

source.gif

What have change since last week that will make me like the player less today ? 
(if we are talking about crazy pick... I will talk about a goalie that make few apparence with the franchise and is ranked higher than player like Palmieri, Bratt, Severson or Butcher... )

But it's only a game remember ? ; ) 

Nico Hischier: 38

Jack Hughes : 22 

Travis Zajac: 21

Taylor Hall : 18

Blake Coleman: 19 (+1)

P.K. Subban : 17 

Mackenzie Blackwood : 17

Kyle Palmieri : 15 

Jesper Bratt: 14 

Ty Smith : 13 

Pavel Zacha: 11 (-1)

Jesper Boqvist : 10

Nikita Gusev: 8 

Damon Severson : 8 

Will Butcher : 6

ELIMINATED:

John Hayden 

Mirco Mueller 

Kevin Rooney 

Miles Wood

Connor Carrick

Wayne Simmonds

Andy Greene

Sami Vatanen

Cory Schneider

2 hours ago, moustic said:

What have change since last week that will make me like the player less today ? 
(if we are talking about crazy pick... I will talk about a goalie that make few apparence with the franchise and is ranked higher than player like Palmieri, Bratt, Severson or Butcher... )

But it's only a game remember ? ; ) 

Nothing...it’s just that it’s completely irrational to like him over all of the other guys remaining...

12 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

Nothing...it’s just that it’s completely irrational to like him over all of the other guys remaining...

It's subjective so it's not really for you to decide who they like. You're just salty because you want people to agree with you, or you think everyone does but they're just doing it for the meme. Either way--still their choice. 

• Thanks 2

Blake Coleman: 19 

Pavel Zacha: 12 (+1)

Will Butcher : 5(-1)

ELIMINATED:

John Hayden 

Mirco Mueller 

Kevin Rooney 

Miles Wood

Connor Carrick

Wayne Simmonds

Andy Greene

Sami Vatanen

Cory Schneider

Edited by Guadana

1 hour ago, NJDevils1214 said:

It's subjective so it's not really for you to decide who they like. You're just salty because you want people to agree with you, or you think everyone does but they're just doing it for the meme. Either way--still their choice. 

I don’t need anyone to agree. Just be honest as to why they are voting that way. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Pavel Zacha: 11 (-1)

Will Butcher : 6 (+1)

ELIMINATED:

John Hayden 

Mirco Mueller 

Kevin Rooney 

Miles Wood

Connor Carrick

Wayne Simmonds

Andy Greene

Sami Vatanen

Cory Schneider

18 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

I don’t need anyone to agree. Just be honest as to why they are voting that way. 

I up-voted Zacha because I like him better than any of the players that have been eliminated so far. Simple as that. Watching your exasperation at those of us that voted that way was just a bonus 😀

It's interesting that the defence has had four casualities so far and of all the remaining players the bottom two are the other two D that played last season and that Subban and Smith who haven't set foot on the ice for the team yet are more popular. I'm also quite surprised that Zajac is so high inn the list. It was only a two or three seasons ago that a lot of people were calling for him to be traded as he was getting too much money and not putting up enough points (much the same as Zacha is now, apart from the money).

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

I'm clearly not voting thinking at you... And what you call irrational is silly to me. My definition would be more around hating that much a 22 old young player.
Yes this big body is frustrating but on the long run i have more faith in him that guys like Bratt or Coleman for example (that, i agree, have prove already more than Zacha but still) 

I feel he would be a force next season ? Can i be wrong about it ? It sounds as i can be extremely wrong about it ? Does it matter that i'm wrong about it ? No... The pleasure I will have if i was right to believe in him... will be ten thousand time more strong. 

Meanwhile, feel free to make work your meme factory and keep' talking trash at him, I really don't care but please, at least (even if you don't believe it not even a tiny second) stop sayin' that other people are dumb (or alongside this kind of statement) because they like him.  

PS : sorry if that was a hard read... Broken english lvl 5

4 minutes ago, moustic said:

I'm clearly not voting thinking at you... And what you call irrational is silly to me. My definition would be more around hating that much a 22 old young player.
Yes this big body is frustrating but on the long run i have more faith in him that guys like Bratt or Coleman for example (that, i agree, have prove already more than Zacha but still) 

I feel he would be a force next season ? Can i be wrong about it ? It sounds as i can be extremely wrong about it ? Does it matter that i'm wrong about it ? No... The pleasure I will have if i was right to believe in him... will be ten thousand time more strong. 

Meanwhile, feel free to make work your meme factory and keep' talking trash at him, I really don't care but please, at least (even if you don't believe it not even a tiny second) stop sayin' that other people are dumb (or alongside this kind of statement) because they like him.  

PS : sorry if that was a hard read... Broken english lvl 5

You have more faith in him than Nico, Hall, Hughes, etc? Because Zacha has gotten more upvotes than anyone else in this game. It’s certainly not because everyone thinks he’s awesome. 

And I didn’t say dumb, i said delusional. 

Just now, mfitz804 said:

You have more faith in him than Nico, Hall, Hughes, etc? Because Zacha has gotten more upvotes than anyone else in this game. It’s certainly not because everyone thinks he’s awesome. 

And I didn’t say dumb, i said delusional. 

Nico, Hall & Hughes are all way higher than Zacha so this question is irrelevant. To answer it, no.. i have more faith in Nico & Hall (And probably Hugues, but i will wait that he play for our team first. But it's fair to assume that he will be in this top group yes) 
When/If Zacha is, in this game, in this level, I will asked myself this question but so far he isn't that high.

And to add something else of my appreciation to Zacha, I don't wanna vote for people that never wear the jersey (or barely in the case of Blackwood) compare to people that wear it for years and are more Devils in my eyes. 

Oh and stay away from my illusion then ; ) 

Part of the game is voting for players to keep them on the board if you think they shouldn't be voted out yet. Obviously someone would give their vote for a player on the brink of being removed rather than another useless point to Hall or Hischier who are not in danger of dropping out if they believe they shouldn't be dropped yet. 

• Like 1

Silly me, I just vote for the guy I like the least.

And I’m not going to listen to anyone complain about what I say about their votes when my downvotes of Zacha, clearly my least favorite player, were criticized long before I said anything.

At least I didn’t try to tell anyone how to vote. 

25 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

Silly me, I just vote for the guy I like the least.

And I’m not going to listen to anyone complain about what I say about their votes when my downvotes of Zacha, clearly my least favorite player, were criticized long before I said anything.

At least I didn’t try to tell anyone how to vote. 

Your avatar has never fit more perfectly than this very moment

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

38 minutes ago, NJDevils1214 said:

Part of the game is voting for players to keep them on the board if you think they shouldn't be voted out yet. Obviously someone would give their vote for a player on the brink of being removed rather than another useless point to Hall or Hischier who are not in danger of dropping out if they believe they shouldn't be dropped yet. 

This has definitely been a factor on how I've voted at times.

Pavel Zacha: 10 (-1)