aylbert

NJDevils Fantasy Football 2019

We're getting pretty close to pre-season football and the draft...   this is our typical window for rule changes; and I'm not sure if we have a replacement for Hasan lined up?

Once again, I propose the rule change of adding free agents to waivers once games have started for the week.

My son & i are out

vacation the last 2 weeks of Aug. will make the draft impossible

Posted (edited)

I know @CRASHER would frown on this; but is it possible for a one year hiatus from the forum draft to accommodate  --- just setting up a standard online draft for this season?

Edited by aylbert

Posted (edited)

Considering CRASHER hasn't logged onto the board since October of last year it's unlikely you'll get a response, or that he's going to renew the league to begin with.  Looks like last season really was the last season for the league, can't say I'm surprised given how drama-filled the draft was and how empty the in-season discussion was.

Edited by NJDevs4978

Considering CRASHER hasn't logged onto the board since October of last year it's unlikely you'll get a response, or that he's going to renew the league to begin with.  Looks like last season really was the last season for the league, can't say I'm surprised given how drama-filled the draft was and how empty the in-season discussion was.

From what I understand Crasher is done on this thread. If we Are having this league I think he is out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

19 hours ago, redruM said:

Someone else going to start a league for the board? 

Do you want to take the lead on that since I have hockey?

Perhaps we can grab commish status from Crasher so we can keep the league history?