NJDevs Fantasy Hockey 2019 Smack Talk

aylbert

I was actually more surprised at all the C's lol...I wasn't really paying much attention to anyone else's draft except Manta going off the reservation per usual.
Me and Zamboni are projected at 12-2, I don't remember too many seasons being a Yahoo preseason darling.

My homer picks aside, more often than not, I am usually right there with you and Red near the top of the standings. Looking forward to finally beating you this season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On 9/7/2019 at 5:15 PM, aylbert said:

Brown being cut and signed to the Pats has to be the best possible outcome for him...  and Hasan.

Probably except as an actual football fan who can’t stand him or the Pats anyway.  If anyone wants to give me another top ten WR for him I’m willing to make that deal. Glad he at least got his value back...or not :P

Edited by NJDevs4978

• 2 weeks later...

Glad I didn't bite on the AB waving under my nose. 
I had a feeling that was going to be a losing situation.
Didn't know he would sink himself like that though!!

• 2 months later...

10-4 and 2nd overall, not bad considering my #1 WR decided to have another handful of nervous breakdowns, and my #1 QB got hurt with my #2 QB sucking.  At least my RB gambles are rounding into form.

Maybe this year Tannehill will be my Roethlisberger and ride to the rescue.  Certainly it'll be an uphill battle against the other three playoff teams given my point total compared to theirs.

Edited by NJDevs4978

• 3 weeks later...
28 minutes ago, DevilMinder said:

Fun season everyone, the league ended up being closer than I thought! The football gods got me McCaffrey instead of Saquan who I really wanted. Hah!

Thanks for running the league Al!

This one is @redruM league...   I took over the hockey league!
Either way, congrats on the win!

I won my other league off McCaffrey as well.   We'll ignore my placement here!

• Haha 1

51 minutes ago, redruM said:

Funny I won my other league thx to Watson & Thomas!
Good 1st year
I’d really like to change this from a PPR league to a point per 1st down league next year
Have to see if that’s an option in the off season

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And add another round of playoffs!